• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Brighton vs. Bournemouth Prediction and Odds - Feb 4, 2023

Brighton and Bournemouth are scheduled to meet in of the Premier League at The American Express Community Stadium on Saturday, with kickoff at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Brighton vs. Bournemouth, plus match predictions and betting odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Brighton vs. Bournemouth?

Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Brighton-Bournemouth Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Brighton a 65.0% chance of winning, Bournemouth a 14.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.0% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Analysis for Brighton vs. Bournemouth

Brighton vs. Bournemouth Odds

  • Moneyline: Brighton -250, Bournemouth +750, Draw +425
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-160/+130)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Brighton at -250. That means you can risk $250 to win $100, for a total payout of $350, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Bournemouth at +750, where you can bet $100 to profit $750, earning a total payout of $850, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +425, which means you can bet $100 to win $425, for a total payout of $525, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -160, as well as the best odds for the Under at +130.

As always, make sure you check all of the legal sportbooks available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 51% chance of going Over.

More: Free Online Bet Tracking Tool

Best Bets for Brighton vs. Bournemouth

 

Every time you see a 🔥, you know it's one of our best free picks of the day across all major pro and college sports.

Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling expertise to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Bournemouth moneyline is the best option due to the 2.2% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+130) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Brighton vs. Bournemouth Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Brighton-Bournemouth match, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live updates.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Brighton vs. Bournemouth on Saturday February 4, 2023.

 

Brighton vs. Bournemouth 2023 Match Info

Saturday's action between Brighton and Bournemouth at The American Express Community Stadium is scheduled to begin in the United States at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Brighton vs. Bournemouth
  • Date: Saturday February 4, 2023
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: The American Express Community Stadium

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on ⚽️ in the United States today? We've reviewed the best available sign-up offers in each and every legal betting state.

Want more Premier League analysis like this?

To get more English Premier League betting previews like you've just read for Brighton vs. Bournemouth, all you've gotta do is visit our Premier League Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive Premier League betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 1,650,000+
Users
Visit our partners