• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Brentford vs. Tottenham Prediction and Odds - Dec 26, 2022

Brentford vs. Tottenham Prediction and Odds - Dec 26, 2022

Premier League action continues on Monday at 7:30AM ET as Tottenham locks horns with Brentford at Gtech Community Stadium.

Dimers' free betting picks for Brentford vs. Tottenham, as well as match predictions and best odds, are featured below.


Who will win Brentford vs. Tottenham?

Based on state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Monday's Brentford-Tottenham Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Brentford a 24.6% chance of winning, Tottenham a 51.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.1% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Analysis for Brentford vs. Tottenham

Brentford vs. Tottenham Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Brentford +250, Tottenham +110, Draw +270
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-130/+110)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Brentford at +250. That means you can bet $100 to profit $250, earning a total payout of $350, if it wins.

Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Tottenham at +110, where you can bet $100 to profit $110, earning a total payout of $210, if it wins.

Lastly, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +270, which means you can bet $100 to win $270, for a total payout of $370, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -130, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +110.

As always, check out the sportsbooks you can bet with in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 53% chance of going Over.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Brentford vs. Tottenham


Our best bets are based on world-class simulations and wagering intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+110) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Brentford vs. Tottenham Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Monday's Brentford-Tottenham match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live scores.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Brentford vs. Tottenham on Monday December 26, 2022.


Brentford vs. Tottenham 2022 Match Info

Monday's matchup between Brentford and Tottenham at Gtech Community Stadium is scheduled to begin in the United States at 7:30AM ET.

  • Who: Brentford vs. Tottenham
  • Date: Monday December 26, 2022
  • Time: 7:30AM ET / 4:30AM PT
  • Venue: Gtech Community Stadium

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on ⚽️ in the United States today? We've reviewed the best available welcome offers for every legal betting state.

Want more Premier League analysis like this?

So, you liked our Brentford vs. Tottenham betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Premier League Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every English Premier League matchup as soon as the sportsbooks release their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to produce the most authoritative Premier League betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?


Other Articles

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners