Bournemouth vs. Brentford Prediction and Odds - Oct 1, 2022

Premier League action continues on Saturday at 10:00AM ET as Brentford squares off with Bournemouth at Vitality Stadium.

Dimers' best betting picks for Bournemouth vs. Brentford, plus match predictions and best odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win Bournemouth vs. Brentford?

Based on cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Bournemouth-Brentford Premier League match 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Bournemouth a 33.0% chance of winning, Brentford a 40.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.5% chance of happening.

More: Bournemouth vs. Brentford Simulated 10K Times

Bournemouth vs. Brentford Odds

  • Moneyline: Bournemouth +240, Brentford +125, Draw +255
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+105/-105)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Bournemouth at +240. That means you can bet $100 to profit $240, earning a total payout of $340, if it wins.

On the other hand, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Brentford at +125, where you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +255, which means you can bet $100 to win $255, for a total payout of $355, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +105, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -105.

As always, make sure you check all the online sportsbooks available in your state for the best Premier League odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 53% chance of going Under.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Bournemouth vs. Brentford

 

Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and wagering expertise to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Bournemouth moneyline is the best option due to the 3.6% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.

Bournemouth vs. Brentford Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Bournemouth-Brentford match, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Bournemouth vs. Brentford on Saturday October 1, 2022.

 

Bournemouth vs. Brentford 2022 Match Info

Saturday's action between Bournemouth and Brentford at Vitality Stadium is scheduled to commence in the USA at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Bournemouth vs. Brentford
  • Date: Saturday October 1, 2022
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Vitality Stadium

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners.

Want more Premier League previews like this?

So, you liked our Bournemouth vs. Brentford betting predictions? Awesome. Did you know our Premier League Betting News section has a detailed betting preview for every English Premier League match the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets, which allows us to produce the most accurate Premier League betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Finally, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities paired with the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...