Bills vs. Dolphins Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 5:00PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:03AM
The Miami Dolphins take on the Buffalo Bills in NFL Week 3 action at Hard Rock Stadium on Sunday, beginning at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Bills vs. Dolphins, plus game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are featured in this article.
Who will win Bills vs. Dolphins?
Based on advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Bills-Dolphins NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Bills a 60% chance of defeating the Dolphins in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Bills vs. Dolphins Current Odds
- Spread: Dolphins +4.5 (-107), Bills -4.5 (-107)
- Moneyline: Dolphins +175, Bills -195
- Total: Over/Under 54.5 (-110/-110)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Dolphins are listed as +4.5 underdogs versus the Bills, with -107 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the favored Bills (-4.5) to cover the spread, PointsBet also has the best odds currently on the market at -107.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Dolphins at +175, which means you can bet $100 to profit $175, earning a total payout of $275, if they win.
On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Bills at -195, where you can risk $195 to win $100, for a total payout of $295, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 54.5 with BetMGM, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the Dolphins (+4.5) are a 60% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 54.5 points is a 54% chance of going Under.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Bills vs. Dolphins
- Spread: Dolphins +4.5 @ -107 via PointsBet (60% probability) 🔥
- Moneyline: Dolphins @ +175 via PointsBet (3.8% edge)
- Total: Under 54.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (54% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex modeling and wagering expertise to bring you the best possible plays every time.
While the Bills are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Dolphins moneyline is the best option because of the 3.8% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers.com is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.
Bills vs. Dolphins Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Buffalo vs. Miami at Hard Rock Stadium in Week 3 has the Bills winning 28-25.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Bills-Dolphins matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.
Bills vs. Dolphins Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Bills vs. Dolphins? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Bills and Dolphins, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Buffalo's Stefon Diggs is most likely to score the first TD in Bills vs. Dolphins.
DimersBOT gives Diggs a 10.9% chance of getting in for six first at Hard Rock Stadium, while the Bills WR is a 50.5% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for our full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Stefon Diggs: 10.9% probability
- Gabe Davis: 8.1% probability
- Josh Allen: 7.7% probability
- Devin Singletary: 6.0% probability
- Dawson Knox: 5.9% probability
- Tyreek Hill: 10.5% probability
- Jaylen Waddle: 8.9% probability
- Raheem Mostert: 7.0% probability
- Chase Edmonds: 5.0% probability
- Mike Gesicki: 3.5% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Stefon Diggs: 50.5% probability
- Gabe Davis: 39.3% probability
- Josh Allen: 38.6% probability
- Dawson Knox: 31.0% probability
- Devin Singletary: 31.0% probability
- Tyreek Hill: 49.9% probability
- Jaylen Waddle: 44.6% probability
- Raheem Mostert: 36.8% probability
- Chase Edmonds: 28.6% probability
- Mike Gesicki: 19.2% probability
Bills-Dolphins Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Bills' Josh Allen is projected to have a big game with 266 passing yards, while the Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa is expected to throw for 259 yards.
Bills Starting QB
- Josh Allen: 266 projected yards
Dolphins Starting QB
- Tua Tagovailoa: 259 projected yards
- Devin Singletary: 51 projected yards
- Josh Allen: 48 projected yards
- Zack Moss: 22 projected yards
- Raheem Mostert: 51 projected yards
- Chase Edmonds: 27 projected yards
- Tua Tagovailoa: 11 projected yards
- Stefon Diggs: 90 projected yards
- Gabe Davis: 65 projected yards
- Dawson Knox: 38 projected yards
- Jamison Crowder: 29 projected yards
- Isaiah McKenzie: 24 projected yards
- Tyreek Hill: 91 projected yards
- Jaylen Waddle: 72 projected yards
- Mike Gesicki: 32 projected yards
- Chase Edmonds: 28 projected yards
- Cedrick Wilson: 25 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep checking this page for the latest betting analysis before Bills vs. Dolphins on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Bills vs. Dolphins 2022
The NFL Week 3 matchup between the Dolphins and Bills at Hard Rock Stadium is scheduled to commence at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Buffalo Bills vs. Miami Dolphins
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Hard Rock Stadium
Want more NFL analysis like this?
To get more NFL betting previews like you've just read for Bills vs. Dolphins, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' NFL Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive NFL betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.