NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Bengals vs. Chiefs Prediction and Odds - Jan 29, 2023Last updated: Jan 29, 2023, 11:40PM | Published: Jan 24, 2023, 5:00AM
The Kansas City Chiefs face the Cincinnati Bengals in the AFC Championship Game of the NFL Playoffs at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday, starting at 6:30PM ET.
Dimers' top betting picks for Bengals vs. Chiefs, as well as game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Bengals vs. Chiefs?
Using trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Bengals-Chiefs NFL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Chiefs a 56% chance of defeating the Bengals.
Bengals vs. Chiefs Current Odds
- Spread: Chiefs -2 (-110), Bengals +2 (-110)
- Moneyline: Chiefs -130, Bengals +116
- Total: Over/Under 49 (-110/-110)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Chiefs are currently -2 favorites against the Bengals, with -110 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Bengals (+2) to cover the spread, PointsBet also has the best odds currently on offer at -110.
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Chiefs at -130, which means you can risk $130 to win $100, for a total payout of $230, if they get the W.
On the other hand, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Bengals at +116, where you can bet $100 to profit $116, earning a total payout of $216, if they win.
The Over/Under sits at 49 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the Bengals (+2) are a 52% chance of covering the spread, while the 49-point Over/Under is a 52% chance of going Under.
More: Free Prop Picks
Best Bets for Bengals vs. Chiefs
- Spread: Bengals +2 @ -110 via PointsBet (52% probability)
- Moneyline: Chiefs @ -130 via PointsBet (56% probability)
- Total: Under 49 @ -110 via DraftKings Sportsbook (52% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and gambling intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.
Bengals vs. Chiefs Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Cincinnati vs. Kansas City at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on Sunday has the Chiefs winning 24-23.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Bengals-Chiefs matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.
Bengals vs. Chiefs Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Bengals vs. Chiefs? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Bengals and Chiefs, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop bets for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Kansas City's Travis Kelce is most likely to score the first touchdown in Bengals vs. Chiefs.
DimersBOT gives Kelce a 12.7% chance of scoring the first TD at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium, while the Chiefs TE is a 54.6% chance of registering an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Joe Mixon: 11.8% probability
- Ja'Marr Chase: 10.6% probability
- Tee Higgins: 8.2% probability
- Hayden Hurst: 5.4% probability
- Joe Burrow: 4.8% probability
Kansas City Chiefs
- Travis Kelce: 12.7% probability
- Jerick McKinnon: 10.8% probability
- Isiah Pacheco: 7.7% probability
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 4.6% probability
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 4.5% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Joe Mixon: 49.2% probability
- Ja'Marr Chase: 46.4% probability
- Tee Higgins: 38.5% probability
- Hayden Hurst: 25.7% probability
- Joe Burrow: 23.8% probability
Kansas City Chiefs
- Travis Kelce: 54.6% probability
- Jerick McKinnon: 46.7% probability
- Isiah Pacheco: 35.8% probability
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 23.6% probability
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 21.5% probability
Bengals-Chiefs Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Bengals' Joe Burrow is projected to have a big game with 300 passing yards. The Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes is expected to throw for a whopping 280 yards.
Bengals Starting QB
- Joe Burrow: 300 projected yards
Chiefs Starting QB
- Patrick Mahomes: 280 projected yards
- Joe Mixon: 57 projected yards
- Joe Burrow: 19 projected yards
- Samaje Perine: 18 projected yards
- Isiah Pacheco: 57 projected yards
- Jerick McKinnon: 27 projected yards
- Patrick Mahomes: 23 projected yards
- Ja'Marr Chase: 108 projected yards
- Tee Higgins: 67 projected yards
- Hayden Hurst: 42 projected yards
- Tyler Boyd: 37 projected yards
- Joe Mixon: 25 projected yards
- Travis Kelce: 80 projected yards
- JuJu Smith-Schuster: 50 projected yards
- Kadarius Toney: 31 projected yards
- Marquez Valdes-Scantling: 29 projected yards
- Jerick McKinnon: 28 projected yards
Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Bengals vs. Chiefs on Sunday January 29, 2023.
Bengals vs. Chiefs 2023
Sunday's action between the Chiefs and Bengals at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium is scheduled to begin at 6:30PM ET.
- Who: Cincinnati Bengals vs. Kansas City Chiefs
- Date: Sunday January 29, 2023
- Time: 6:30PM ET / 3:30PM PT
- Venue: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium
These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners.
What other NFL games are on tonight?
Now you've got the 411 on Bengals vs. Chiefs, check out the latest betting analysis for all upcoming NFL games in our NFL Bet Hub. There you can find probabilities and odds, and our best bets for each and every NFL matchup.
Want a pick for the Spread? You got it. How about the Over/Under? Yup, got that too. The Moneyline? Yes sir. And these picks are good, I mean REALLY good. Take a look now!