NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Atlas vs. Guadalajara Prediction and Odds - Apr 1, 2023Last updated: Apr 2, 2023, 3:02AM | Published: Mar 21, 2023, 5:06PM
Atlas squares off with Guadalajara in Liga MX action at Estadio Jalisco on Saturday, starting at 11:10PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Atlas vs. Guadalajara, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Atlas vs. Guadalajara?
Using trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Atlas-Guadalajara Liga MX game 10,000 times.
Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Atlas a 38.0% chance of winning, Guadalajara a 34.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.0% chance of happening.
More: Atlas vs. Guadalajara Simulated 10K Times
Atlas vs. Guadalajara Game Odds
- Moneyline: Atlas +145, Guadalajara +215, Draw +210
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+125/-158)
Moneyline and Over/Under
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Atlas at +145. That means you can throw down $100 to profit $145, earning a total payout of $245, if it wins.
On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Guadalajara at +215, where you can bet $100 to profit $215, earning a total payout of $315, if it wins.
Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +210, which means you can bet $100 to win $210, for a total payout of $310, if it hits.
The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +125, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -158.
As always, check out the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 58% chance of going Under.
More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center
Best Bets for Atlas vs. Guadalajara
- Moneyline: Guadalajara @ +215 via DraftKings Sportsbook (2.2% edge)
- Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ -158 via FanDuel Sportsbook (58% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class simulations and betting intelligence to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in America.
According to DimersBOT, taking Guadalajara moneyline is the best option due to the 2.2% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is one of the keys to being a profitable sports bettor in the long run.
Atlas vs. Guadalajara Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's Atlas-Guadalajara matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting insights before Atlas vs. Guadalajara on Saturday April 1, 2023.
Atlas vs. Guadalajara 2023 Game Info
Saturday's action between Atlas and Guadalajara at Estadio Jalisco is scheduled to start at 11:10PM ET.
- Who: Atlas vs. Guadalajara
- Date: Saturday April 1, 2023
- Time: 11:10PM ET / 8:10PM PT
- Venue: Estadio Jalisco
Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting now? Check out the best sports betting offers in your state.
Want more Liga MX previews like this?
To get more Liga MX betting predictions like you've just read for Atlas vs. Guadalajara, all you've gotta do is visit our Liga MX Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can publish the most comprehensive Liga MX betting previews available. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.