• NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Penguins vs. Predators Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Penguins vs. Predators NHL game on February 28, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Penguins vs. Predators

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Penguins vs. Predators
  • Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2023
  • Time: 8:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Bridgestone Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Penguins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 6
  • Moneyline Odds: Penguins -135, Predators +120

Win Probabilities

  • Penguins: 53%
  • Predators: 47%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Top Betting Picks for Penguins vs. Predators

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Predators +1.5 @ -215 via DraftKings (69% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Predators @ +120 via FanDuel (47% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Over 6 @ -105 via BetMGM (50% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Penguins vs. Predators Picks

Our specialized model for NHL games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Penguins vs. Predators matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Penguins vs. Predators game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NHL betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Penguins vs. Predators predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Penguins vs. Predators

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with the Predators +1.5 @ -215 via DraftKings.

Live Updates: Penguins vs. Predators Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on February 28, 2023, directly from Bridgestone Arena.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Penguins a win probability of 53%, while the Predators have a win probability of 47%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Penguins vs. Predators predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NHL predictions and the best NHL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NHL props, NHL futures, NHL odds, and the latest NHL news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners