• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Sharks vs. Penguins Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Sharks vs. Penguins NHL game on January 28, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Sharks vs. Penguins

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Sharks vs. Penguins
  • Date: Saturday, January 28, 2023
  • Time: 7:00 PM ET
  • Venue: PPG Paints Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Penguins favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 6.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Sharks +210, Penguins -250

Win Probabilities

  • Sharks: 34%
  • Penguins: 66%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Sharks a win probability of 34%, while the Penguins have a win probability of 66%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Sharks vs. Penguins predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NHL predictions and the best NHL bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NHL props, NHL futures, NHL odds, and the latest NHL news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365