• NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Huesca vs. Villareal Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Huesca vs. Villareal La Liga game on January 23, 2021 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Huesca vs. Villareal

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Huesca vs. Villareal
  • Date: Saturday, January 23, 2021
  • Time: 8:00 AM ET
  • Venue: El Alcoraz

Current Betting Odds

  • Moneyline Odds: Huesca +340, Villareal -110, Draw +240
  • Total (Over/Under): 2.5 (+125/-154)

Win Probabilities

  • Huesca: 26.0%
  • Villareal: 47.2%
  • Draw: 26.8%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our most likely correct score for this La Liga game is Huesca 1-1 Villareal, which has a correct score probability of 12%.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations. In some cases, a team can have a higher overall probability of winning, yet the most likely specific outcome (correct score) is a draw.

Top Betting Picks for Huesca vs. Villareal

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Moneyline Bet: Huesca @ +340 via FanDuel (26% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Over 2.5 @ +125 via DraftKings (49% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Huesca vs. Villareal Picks

Our specialized model for La Liga games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Huesca vs. Villareal match.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Huesca vs. Villareal game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for La Liga betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Huesca vs. Villareal predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Live Updates: Huesca vs. Villareal Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on January 23, 2021, directly from El Alcoraz.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives Huesca a win probability of 26.0%, while Villareal has a win probability of 47.2%. The chance of a draw is 26.8%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Huesca vs. Villareal predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert La Liga predictions and the best La Liga bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes La Liga futures, La Liga odds, and the latest La Liga news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners