• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Pelicans vs. Jazz Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Pelicans vs. Jazz NBA game on January 21, 2021 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: Pelicans vs. Jazz

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Pelicans vs. Jazz
  • Date: Thursday, January 21, 2021
  • Time: 10:00 PM ET
  • Venue: Vivint Arena

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Jazz favored at -6.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 217.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Pelicans +220, Jazz -270

Win Probabilities

  • Pelicans: 28%
  • Jazz: 72%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NBA matchup is Pelicans 106-112 Jazz.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for Pelicans vs. Jazz

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Jazz -6.5 @ -108 via FanDuel (50% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Jazz @ -270 via FanDuel (72% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Over 217.5 @ -110 via BetMGM (51% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of Pelicans vs. Jazz Picks

Our specialized model for NBA games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where odds favor the informed bettor.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the Pelicans vs. Jazz matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the Pelicans vs. Jazz game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NBA betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our Pelicans vs. Jazz predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for Pelicans vs. Jazz

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with the Jazz -6.5 @ -108 via FanDuel.

Live Updates: Pelicans vs. Jazz Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on January 21, 2021, directly from Vivint Arena.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Pelicans a win probability of 28%, while the Jazz have a win probability of 72%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our Pelicans vs. Jazz predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NBA predictions and the best NBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NBA props, NBA futures, NBA odds, and the latest NBA news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365