DraftKings Promo: $5 bet on Warriors or Kings activates $200 in bonus bets

DraftKings Promo: Kings-Warriors Action

This Thursday, the Kings and Warriors will meet in an eagerly awaited NBA matchup. Taking advantage of the best DraftKings promo code on offer, new users can claim $200 in bonus bets by placing a mere $5 wager on this upcoming game. Better yet, there's no specific bonus code to worry about. Simply click ➡️ here ⬅️, create your DraftKings account, deposit a minimum of $10, and place a $5 wager on Thursday's NBA action. A lucrative welcome bonus of $200 in bonus bets will be added to your account, regardless of whether your bet wins.

Remember, a bonus bet is a special type of promotional betting credit. If any of the wagers you place with your bonus bets are successful, you're free to withdraw those funds straight to your bank, all with just an initial $5 bet. This kind of value is why sportsbook welcome bonuses are often considered the sports betting equivalents of coupons.

Sacramento vs. Golden State NBA Odds, Predictions, and Picks

The Sacramento vs. Golden State game will play out at Chase Center on Thursday. Here, you'll find the latest odds, predictions, and best bets for this contest, courtesy of Dimers.com's advanced predictive insights.

Spread Odds

  • Kings: -1.5 (-110) (bet $11 to win $10)
  • Warriors: +1.5 (-110) (bet $11 to win $10)

Moneyline Odds

  • Kings: -125 (bet $12.50 to win $10)
  • Warriors: +105 (bet $10 to win $10.50)

Total Over/Under Odds

  • Over 240.5: -110 (bet $11 to win $10)
  • Under 240.5: -110 (bet $11 to win $10)

Dimers'insights indicate a probability of 48% that the Kings (-1.5) will cover the spread, while the chance of the Warriors covering is 52%.

For the over/under of 240.5 points, the chance of the over hitting is 46%, compared to 54% for the under.

Don't miss out! Click ➡️ this promo link ⬅️ to grab your $200 reward by activating the DraftKings offer today.

Responsible Sports Betting Links and Resources

Our picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Sacramento vs. Golden State predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER (1800gambler.net) or visit the following links:

Conclusion

Click ➡️ here ⬅️ to grab your $200 reward by activating the DraftKings offer now.

This article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the latest DraftKings offers and NBA predictions, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial standards.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee at no cost to you.

Mac Douglass
Senior Sports Betting Editor

Mac brings a well-traveled perspective and a broad knowledge of sports to his role at Dimers. Specializing in previews for the NFL, particularly the NFC South and NFC East, Mac leverages his keen insights to provide detailed game analyses. He also offers best bets and props for MLB and race previews for Formula 1, a sport he has followed passionately alongside professional tennis and the NBA. 

Known for his knack for discovering the best new user promos across major sportsbooks, Mac is dedicated to sharing these finds with the community, enhancing both the novice and veteran bettor's experience. Having lived in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Melbourne, Australia, Mac's diverse experiences enrich his understanding of both American and international sports landscapes.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365