DraftKings Promo: $5 bet on Knicks or Nuggets activates $200 in bonus bets

DraftKings Promo: Nuggets-Knicks Action

This Thursday, the Nuggets and Knicks will face off in an eagerly awaited NBA matchup. Taking advantage of the best DraftKings promo code on offer, new users can claim $200 in bonus bets by placing a mere $5 wager on this upcoming game. Better yet, there's no specific bonus code to worry about. Simply click ➡️ here ⬅️, create your DraftKings account, deposit a minimum of $10, and make a $5 bet on Thursday's NBA action. A lucrative welcome bonus of $200 in bonus bets will be added to your account, regardless of whether your bet wins.

Remember, a bonus bet is a special type of promotional betting credit. If any of the wagers you make with your bonus bets are winners, you're free to withdraw those funds straight to your bank, all from just an initial $5 bet. This kind of value is why sportsbook welcome bonuses are often considered the sports betting equivalents of discount codes.

Denver vs. New York NBA Odds, Predictions, and Picks

The Denver vs. New York game will take place at Madison Square Garden on Thursday. Here, you'll find the latest odds, predictions, and best bets for this contest, courtesy of Dimers.com's data-driven predictive analytics.

Spread Odds

  • Nuggets: -1.5 (-110) (bet $11 to win $10)
  • Knicks: +1.5 (-110) (bet $11 to win $10)

Moneyline Odds

  • Nuggets: -130 (bet $13 to win $10)
  • Knicks: +110 (bet $10 to win $11)

Total Over/Under Odds

  • Over 224: -115 (bet $11.50 to win $10)
  • Under 224: -105 (bet $10.50 to win $10)

Dimers'insights indicate a probability of 49% that the Nuggets (-1.5) will cover the spread, while the chance of the Knicks covering is 51%.

For the over/under of 224 points, the chance of the over hitting is 49%, compared to 51% for the under.

Don't miss out! Click ➡️ this promo link ⬅️ to grab your $200 reward by activating the DraftKings offer today.

Resources and Links for Responsible Sports Betting

Our picks are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While our Denver vs. New York predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's important that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER (1800gambler.net) or visit the following links:

Conclusion

Click ➡️ here ⬅️ to grab your $200 reward by activating the DraftKings offer now.

This article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the latest DraftKings offers and NBA predictions, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial standards.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that leads to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee at no cost to you.

Mac Douglass
Senior Sports Betting Editor

Mac brings a well-traveled perspective and a broad knowledge of sports to his role at Dimers. Specializing in previews for the NFL, particularly the NFC South and NFC East, Mac leverages his keen insights to provide detailed game analyses. He also offers best bets and props for MLB and race previews for Formula 1, a sport he has followed passionately alongside professional tennis and the NBA. 

Known for his knack for discovering the best new user promos across major sportsbooks, Mac is dedicated to sharing these finds with the community, enhancing both the novice and veteran bettor's experience. Having lived in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Melbourne, Australia, Mac's diverse experiences enrich his understanding of both American and international sports landscapes.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365