NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Sharks vs. Red Wings Prediction and Odds - Jan 24, 2023Last updated: Jan 25, 2023, 12:05AM | Published: Jan 23, 2023, 6:21PM
The Detroit Red Wings and San Jose Sharks are scheduled to meet in of the NHL at Little Caesars Arena on Tuesday, with puck drop at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Sharks vs. Red Wings, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are detailed below.
Who will win Sharks vs. Red Wings?
Based on high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Tuesday's Sharks-Red Wings NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Red Wings a 56% chance of beating the Sharks.
Sharks vs. Red Wings Odds
- Puck Line: Red Wings -1.5 (+170), Sharks +1.5 (-190)
- Moneyline: Red Wings -140, Sharks +125
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (-110/-110)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Red Wings are currently -1.5 favorites versus the Sharks, with +170 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Sharks (+1.5) to cover the puck line, BetMGM has the best odds currently on offer at -190.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Red Wings at -140. That means you can risk $140 to win $100, for a total payout of $240, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Sharks at +125, where you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if they win.
The Over/Under is set at 6.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -110.
According to DimersBOT, the Sharks (+1.5) are a 66% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 54% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Sharks vs. Red Wings
- Puck Line: Sharks +1.5 @ -190 via BetMGM (66% probability)
- Moneyline: Sharks @ +125 via BetMGM
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -110 via PointsBet (54% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering expertise to help you make better investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.
While the Red Wings are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Sharks moneyline is the best option due to the edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is crucial to being profitable in the long run.
Sharks vs. Red Wings Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of Tuesday's Sharks-Red Wings matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live updates.
Sharks vs. Red Wings Player Props
Who will score the first goal in Sharks vs. Red Wings? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Sharks and Red Wings.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop picks for Tuesday's game.
According to DimersBOT, San Jose's Timo Meier is most likely to score the first goal in Sharks vs. Red Wings.
DimersBOT gives Meier a 7.3% chance of scoring the first goal at Little Caesars Arena, while the Sharks star is a 37.5% chance of registering an anytime goal.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
San Jose Sharks
- Timo Meier: 7.3% probability
- Erik Karlsson: 7.0% probability
- Tomas Hertl: 6.0% probability
- Logan Couture: 4.6% probability
- Nick Bonino: 3.7% probability
Detroit Red Wings
- Dylan Larkin: 6.1% probability
- David Perron: 5.4% probability
- Lucas Raymond: 5.3% probability
- Robby Fabbri: 4.5% probability
- Andrew Copp: 4.1% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
San Jose Sharks
- Timo Meier: 37.5% probability
- Erik Karlsson: 36.3% probability
- Tomas Hertl: 30.6% probability
- Logan Couture: 25.7% probability
- Kevin Labanc: 20.7% probability
Detroit Red Wings
- Dylan Larkin: 31.2% probability
- Lucas Raymond: 30.6% probability
- David Perron: 28.7% probability
- Robby Fabbri: 26.1% probability
- Andrew Copp: 23.0% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Sharks vs. Red Wings on Tuesday January 24, 2023.
Sharks vs. Red Wings 2023 Game Info
Tuesday's matchup between the Red Wings and Sharks at Little Caesars Arena is scheduled to start at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: San Jose Sharks vs. Detroit Red Wings
- Date: Tuesday January 24, 2023
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: Little Caesars Arena
Want more NHL previews like this?
So, you liked our Sharks vs. Red Wings betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our NHL Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every NHL matchup the second the sportsbooks put out their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to produce the most authoritative NHL betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.
It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?