• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas Prediction - Sep 17, 2022

San Jose faces Dallas in MLS action at PayPal Park on Saturday, commencing at 10:30PM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for San Jose vs. Dallas, as well as game predictions and betting odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas?

Using trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's San Jose-Dallas MLS game 10,000 times.

Dimers' revolutionary predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives San Jose a 40.6% chance of winning, Dallas a 35.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.3% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Analysis for San Jose vs. Dallas

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas Current Odds

  • Moneyline: San Jose +160, Dallas +155, Draw +245
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-149/+126)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for San Jose at +160. That means you can bet $100 to profit $160, earning a total payout of $260, if it wins.

Meanwhile, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Dallas at +155, where you can bet $100 to profit $155, earning a total payout of $255, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +245, which means you can bet $100 to win $245, for a total payout of $345, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -149, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +126.

As always, make sure you check all the sportsbooks available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 58% chance of going Over.

More: Free Online Bet Tracker

Best Bets for San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas

 

Our best bets are based on complex simulations and gambling intelligence to help you make more informed investments with the legal sportsbooks in America.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+126) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of this week's San Jose-Dallas matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting insights before San Jose vs. Dallas on Saturday September 17, 2022.

 

San Jose Earthquakes vs. FC Dallas 2022 Game Info

Saturday's action between San Jose and Dallas in MLS at PayPal Park is scheduled to start at 10:30PM ET.

  • Who: San Jose vs. Dallas
  • Date: Saturday September 17, 2022
  • Time: 10:30PM ET / 7:30PM PT
  • Venue: PayPal Park

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you register and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners now.

Want more MLS predictions like this?

So, you liked our San Jose vs. Dallas betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our MLS Betting News section has a detailed betting preview for every MLS matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to create the most reliable MLS betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities compared to the best odds on the market.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 1,650,000+
Users
Visit our partners