NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Rangers vs. Maple Leafs Prediction and Odds - Jan 25, 2023Last updated: Jan 26, 2023, 12:10AM | Published: Jan 24, 2023, 6:21PM
The Toronto Maple Leafs and NY Rangers meet in of the NHL at Scotiabank Arena on Wednesday, starting at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' best betting picks for Rangers vs. Maple Leafs, as well as game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Rangers vs. Maple Leafs?
Using cutting-edge computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Wednesday's Rangers-Maple Leafs NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Maple Leafs a 58% chance of getting the W against the Rangers.
Rangers vs. Maple Leafs Current Odds
- Puck Line: Maple Leafs -1.5 (+160), Rangers +1.5 (-190)
- Moneyline: Maple Leafs -155, Rangers +136
- Total: Over/Under 5.5 (-122/+100)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Maple Leafs are -1.5 favorites against the Rangers, with +160 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Rangers (+1.5) to cover the puck line, BetMGM has the best odds currently on offer at -190.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Maple Leafs at -155. That means you can risk $155 to win $100, for a total payout of $255, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Rangers at +136, where you can bet $100 to profit $136, earning a total payout of $236, if they win.
The Over/Under sits at 5.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -122, as well as the best odds for the Under at +100.
According to DimersBOT, the Rangers (+1.5) are a 65% chance of covering the puck line, while the 5.5-goal Over/Under is a 55% chance of going Over.
Best Bets for Rangers vs. Maple Leafs
- Puck Line: Rangers +1.5 @ -190 via BetMGM (65% probability)
- Moneyline: Rangers @ +136 via FanDuel Sportsbook
- Total: Over 5.5 @ -122 via FanDuel Sportsbook (55% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex modeling and betting intelligence to help you make better decisions with your state's legal sportsbooks.
While the Maple Leafs are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, taking the Rangers moneyline is the best option due to the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds currently on offer.
Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a sports bettor.
Rangers vs. Maple Leafs Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Wednesday's Rangers-Maple Leafs matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Rangers vs. Maple Leafs Player Props
Who will score the first goal in Rangers vs. Maple Leafs? The latest data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Rangers and Maple Leafs.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop bets for Wednesday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Toronto's Auston Matthews is most likely to score the first goal in Rangers vs. Maple Leafs.
DimersBOT gives Matthews an 11.0% chance of scoring the first goal at Scotiabank Arena, while the Maple Leafs star is a 47.2% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Chris Kreider: 6.9% probability
- Mika Zibanejad: 6.5% probability
- Vincent Trocheck: 5.2% probability
- Artemi Panarin: 5.1% probability
- Alexis Lafreniere: 4.8% probability
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Auston Matthews: 11.0% probability
- William Nylander: 6.5% probability
- Mitch Marner: 6.5% probability
- John Tavares: 5.2% probability
- Michael Bunting: 4.7% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Chris Kreider: 33.7% probability
- Mika Zibanejad: 31.8% probability
- Artemi Panarin: 27.5% probability
- Alexis Lafreniere: 26.1% probability
- Vincent Trocheck: 24.5% probability
Toronto Maple Leafs
- Auston Matthews: 47.2% probability
- William Nylander: 33.7% probability
- Mitch Marner: 32.4% probability
- John Tavares: 28.8% probability
- Michael Bunting: 25.2% probability
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Rangers vs. Maple Leafs on Wednesday January 25, 2023.
Rangers vs. Maple Leafs 2023 Game Info
Wednesday's game between the Maple Leafs and Rangers at Scotiabank Arena is scheduled to begin at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: NY Rangers vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
- Date: Wednesday January 25, 2023
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: Scotiabank Arena
Want more NHL analysis like this?
To get more NHL betting predictions like you've just read for Rangers vs. Maple Leafs, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' NHL Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive NHL betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.