NBA MLB NHL MLS Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte FC Prediction - May 27, 2023Last updated: May 28, 2023, 2:35AM | Published: May 22, 2023, 2:23PM
LA Galaxy squares off with Charlotte in MLS action at Dignity Health Sports Park on Saturday, starting at 10:30PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.
Who Will Win: LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte FC
Based on advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's LA Galaxy-Charlotte MLS game 10,000 times.
Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives LA Galaxy a 55.2% chance of winning, Charlotte a 23.0% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.8% chance of happening.
More: Betting Analysis for LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte FC
LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte FC Current Odds
- Moneyline: LA Galaxy -150, Charlotte +380, Draw +310
- Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-160/+144)
Moneyline and Over/Under
PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for LA Galaxy at -150. That means you can risk $150 to win $100, for a total payout of $250, if it gets the W.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Charlotte at +380, where you can put down $100 to profit $380, earning a total payout of $480, if it wins.
Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +310, which means you can bet $100 to win $310, for a total payout of $410, if it hits.
The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -160, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +144.
As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.
According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under has a 61% chance of going Over.
More: Predictions for Every MLS Game
Best Bets for LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte FC
- Moneyline: Charlotte @ +380 via DraftKings Sportsbook (2.1% edge)
- Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ -160 via PointsBet (61% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and betting intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7/365.
According to DimersBOT, taking Charlotte moneyline is the best option due to the 2.1% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.
Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is crucial to being profitable in the long run.
LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte FC Prediction
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of Saturday's LA Galaxy-Charlotte matchup, including pregame predictions, top betting picks, and live win probabilities.
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte on Saturday May 27, 2023.
LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte FC 2023
Saturday's action between LA Galaxy and Charlotte in MLS at Dignity Health Sports Park is scheduled to start at 10:30PM ET.
- Who: LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte FC
- Date: Saturday May 27, 2023
- Time: 10:30PM ET / 7:30PM PT
- Venue: Dignity Health Sports Park
Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.
These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our legal sports betting partners now.
Make Informed Sports Betting Decisions with Dimers
Dimers' predictions are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While these LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte picks can help you make informed decisions, it's vital that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
Want More MLS Analysis Like This?
To get more MLS betting predictions like you've just read for LA Galaxy vs. Charlotte, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the best MLS betting previews available. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – check out our MLS picks and predictions.