Charlotte FC vs. Philadelphia Union Prediction - Oct 1, 2022

Charlotte faces Philadelphia in MLS action at Bank of America Stadium on Saturday, beginning at 5:30PM ET.

Dimers' free betting picks for Charlotte vs. Philadelphia, plus game predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Charlotte FC vs. Philadelphia Union?

Using trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Charlotte-Philadelphia MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Charlotte a 23.7% chance of winning, Philadelphia a 52.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.5% chance of happening.

More: Charlotte vs. Philadelphia Simulated 10,000 Times

Charlotte FC vs. Philadelphia Union Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Charlotte +200, Philadelphia +125, Draw +250
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-130/+115)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Charlotte at +200. That means you can bet $100 to profit $200, earning a total payout of $300, if it wins.

Meanwhile, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Philadelphia at +125, where you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -130, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +115.

As always, make sure you check all the legal sportbooks that are available in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 54% chance of going Over.

More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center

Best Bets for Charlotte FC vs. Philadelphia Union

 

Any time you see a 🔥, you know you've found one of Dimers' best free picks today across all major pro and college sports.

Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering intelligence to bring you the best possible plays 24/7.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+115) that are available from DraftKings Sportsbook.

Charlotte FC vs. Philadelphia Union Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of this week's Charlotte-Philadelphia matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so check this article for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Charlotte vs. Philadelphia on Saturday October 1, 2022.

 

Charlotte FC vs. Philadelphia Union 2022 Game Info

Saturday's action between Charlotte and Philadelphia in MLS at Bank of America Stadium is scheduled to begin at 5:30PM ET.

  • Who: Charlotte vs. Philadelphia
  • Date: Saturday October 1, 2022
  • Time: 5:30PM ET / 2:30PM PT
  • Venue: Bank of America Stadium

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS today? Check out the top sports betting offers in your state.

Want more MLS analysis like this?

To get more MLS betting predictions like you've just read for Charlotte vs. Philadelphia, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' MLS Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive MLS betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, with our data-led probabilities compared to the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...