• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla Prediction and Odds - Dec 30, 2022

Celta Vigo takes on Sevilla in La Liga action at Abanca-Balaídos on Friday December 30, beginning at 1:15PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla?

Using advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Celta Vigo a 39.6% chance of winning, Sevilla a 32.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.1% chance of happening.

More: Full Betting Analysis for Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla

Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Celta Vigo +140, Sevilla +210, Draw +225
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+127/-160)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Celta Vigo at +140. That means you can bet $100 to profit $140, earning a total payout of $240, if it wins.

Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Sevilla at +210, where you can bet $100 to profit $210, earning a total payout of $310, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +225, which means you can bet $100 to win $225, for a total payout of $325, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +127, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at -160.

As always, check out all of the legal sportbooks available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 59% chance of going Under.

More: Predictions for Every La Liga Match

Best Bets for Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla

 

Our best bets are based on world-class simulations and gambling expertise to help you make smarter decisions with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

According to DimersBOT, taking Sevilla moneyline is the best option because of the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.

Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla Probabilities

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this article for the latest betting insights ahead of Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla on Friday December 30, 2022.

 

Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla 2022 Match Info

The game between Celta Vigo and Sevilla at Abanca-Balaídos is scheduled to commence in the United States at 1:15PM ET on Fri Dec 30, 2022.

  • Who: Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla
  • Date: Friday December 30, 2022
  • Time: 1:15PM ET / 10:15AM PT
  • Venue: Abanca-Balaídos

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States? Check out the best sports betting offers in your state.

Want more La Liga predictions like this?

To get more La Liga betting predictions like you've just read for Celta Vigo vs. Sevilla, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' La Liga Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can produce the best La Liga betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) the minute they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...