NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Bruins vs. Lightning Prediction and Odds - Jan 26, 2023Last updated: Jan 27, 2023, 12:10AM | Published: Jan 25, 2023, 9:21AM
The Tampa Bay Lightning face the Boston Bruins in NHL action at Amalie Arena on Thursday, commencing at 7:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Bruins vs. Lightning, as well as game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are detailed in this article.
Who will win Bruins vs. Lightning?
Using advanced computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Thursday's Bruins-Lightning NHL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Bruins a 51% chance of beating the Lightning.
Bruins vs. Lightning Odds
- Puck Line: Lightning +1.5 (-270), Bruins -1.5 (+220)
- Moneyline: Lightning -105, Bruins -110
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (+114/-140)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Lightning are currently +1.5 underdogs against the Bruins, with -270 at PointsBet the best odds currently available.
For the favored Bruins (-1.5) to cover the puck line, BetMGM has the best odds currently on offer at +220.
In a sign of how close this game is expected to be, both the Lightning and Bruins are currently at minus-money betting odds to win on Thursday.
DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Lightning at -105, which means you can risk $105 to win $100, for a total payout of $205, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Bruins at -110, where you can risk $110 to win $100, for a total payout of $210, if they come out on top.
The Over/Under is set at 6.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +114, as well as the best odds for the Under at -140.
According to DimersBOT, the Lightning (+1.5) are a 70% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 57% chance of going Under.
Best Bets for Bruins vs. Lightning
- Puck Line: Bruins -1.5 @ +220 via BetMGM
- Moneyline: Bruins @ -110 via PointsBet (51% probability)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -140 via FanDuel Sportsbook (57% probability)
Dimers' best bets are based on detailed modeling and wagering intelligence to bring you the best possible plays every day of the year.
Although the Lightning are more likely to cover the puck line, our best bet of Bruins -1.5 is based on the likelihood of that happening, according to DimersBOT, and the top odds available.
Bruins vs. Lightning Betting Guide
Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.
Dimers has full coverage of Thursday's Bruins-Lightning matchup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live scores.
Bruins vs. Lightning Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Bruins vs. Lightning? The data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Bruins and Lightning.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop bets for Thursday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Boston's David Pastrnak is most likely to score the first goal in Bruins vs. Lightning.
DimersBOT gives Pastrnak a 9.8% chance of scoring the first goal at Amalie Arena, while the Bruins star is a 45.6% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our complete list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- David Pastrnak: 9.8% probability
- Brad Marchand: 7.5% probability
- Patrice Bergeron: 5.0% probability
- Trent Frederic: 4.1% probability
- Taylor Hall: 3.7% probability
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Steven Stamkos: 8.3% probability
- Brayden Point: 6.8% probability
- Nikita Kucherov: 5.8% probability
- Brandon Hagel: 5.0% probability
- Alex Killorn: 3.9% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- David Pastrnak: 45.6% probability
- Brad Marchand: 37.2% probability
- Patrice Bergeron: 25.4% probability
- Trent Frederic: 20.5% probability
- Taylor Hall: 19.5% probability
Tampa Bay Lightning
- Steven Stamkos: 37.2% probability
- Brayden Point: 33.8% probability
- Nikita Kucherov: 31.8% probability
- Brandon Hagel: 25.0% probability
- Alex Killorn: 20.4% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting insights ahead of Bruins vs. Lightning on Thursday January 26, 2023.
Bruins vs. Lightning 2023 Game Info
Thursday's matchup between the Lightning and Bruins at Amalie Arena is scheduled to start at 7:00PM ET.
- Who: Boston Bruins vs. Tampa Bay Lightning
- Date: Thursday January 26, 2023
- Time: 7:00PM ET / 4:00PM PT
- Venue: Amalie Arena
Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on the NHL now? We've reviewed the best available sign-up offers for each legal betting state.
Want more NHL previews like this?
So, you liked our Bruins vs. Lightning betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our NHL Betting News section has a detailed betting preview for every NHL matchup the second the sportsbooks release their odds?
That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to write the most accurate NHL betting previews and get the jump on the public and the sportsbooks.
It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?