NFL NBA NHL College Basketball Tennis Golf Premier League La Liga Liga MX
Blackhawks vs. Canucks Prediction and Odds - Jan 24, 2023Last updated: Jan 25, 2023, 3:10AM | Published: Jan 23, 2023, 9:21AM
The Vancouver Canucks take on the Chicago Blackhawks in NHL action at Rogers Arena on Tuesday, starting at 10:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Blackhawks vs. Canucks, plus game predictions, betting odds and touchdown scorer probabilities, are featured below.
Who will win Blackhawks vs. Canucks?
Using trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Tuesday's Blackhawks-Canucks NHL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Canucks a 65% chance of beating the Blackhawks.
Blackhawks vs. Canucks Current Odds
- Puck Line: Canucks -1.5 (+110), Blackhawks +1.5 (-120)
- Moneyline: Canucks -225, Blackhawks +205
- Total: Over/Under 6.5 (+100/-115)
Puck Line, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Canucks are -1.5 favorites versus the Blackhawks, with +110 at BetMGM the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Blackhawks (+1.5) to cover the puck line, DraftKings Sportsbook has the best odds currently on the market at -120.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Canucks at -225. That means you can risk $225 to win $100, for a total payout of $325, if they get the W.
On the other hand, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Blackhawks at +205, where you can put down $100 to profit $205, earning a total payout of $305, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Blackhawks (+1.5) are a 58% chance of covering the puck line, while the Over/Under total of 6.5 goals is a 53% chance of going Under.
More: Best Prop Bets Today
Best Bets for Blackhawks vs. Canucks
- Puck Line: Blackhawks +1.5 @ -120 via DraftKings Sportsbook (58% probability)
- Moneyline: Blackhawks @ +205 via DraftKings Sportsbook (2.2% edge)
- Total: Under 6.5 @ -115 via PointsBet (53% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make smarter investments with the legal sportsbooks in your state.
While the Canucks are more likely to win the game, according to DimersBOT, betting on the Blackhawks moneyline is the best option due to the 2.2% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently available.
Taking advantage of the edges seen on Dimers.com is pivotal to achieving long-term profitability as a bettor.
Blackhawks vs. Canucks Betting Guide
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full betting coverage of Tuesday's Blackhawks-Canucks matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live updates.
Blackhawks vs. Canucks Player Props
Who will score an anytime goal in Blackhawks vs. Canucks? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first goal and most likely anytime goal scorers for both the Blackhawks and Canucks.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you discover the best prop bets for Tuesday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Vancouver's Elias Pettersson is most likely to score the first goal in Blackhawks vs. Canucks.
DimersBOT gives Pettersson a 7.6% chance of scoring the first goal at Rogers Arena, while the Canucks star is a 36.5% chance of netting an anytime goal.
Scroll down for our full list of first and anytime goal scorer probabilities.
First Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Patrick Kane: 5.7% probability
- Max Domi: 4.9% probability
- Andreas Athanasiou: 4.6% probability
- Taylor Raddysh: 4.5% probability
- Jonathan Toews: 3.8% probability
- Elias Pettersson: 7.6% probability
- Bo Horvat: 7.3% probability
- Andrei Kuzmenko: 5.5% probability
- J.T. Miller: 5.3% probability
- Brock Boeser: 5.1% probability
Anytime Goal Scorer Probabilities
- Patrick Kane: 31.1% probability
- Andreas Athanasiou: 27.4% probability
- Taylor Raddysh: 26.1% probability
- Max Domi: 25.2% probability
- Jonathan Toews: 20.9% probability
- Elias Pettersson: 36.5% probability
- Bo Horvat: 36.0% probability
- J.T. Miller: 32.4% probability
- Brock Boeser: 29.8% probability
- Andrei Kuzmenko: 28.2% probability
Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so refresh this article for the latest betting insights before Blackhawks vs. Canucks on Tuesday January 24, 2023.
Blackhawks vs. Canucks 2023 Game Info
Tuesday's matchup between the Canucks and Blackhawks at Rogers Arena is scheduled to start at 10:00PM ET.
- Who: Chicago Blackhawks vs. Vancouver Canucks
- Date: Tuesday January 24, 2023
- Time: 10:00PM ET / 7:00PM PT
- Venue: Rogers Arena
Want more NHL previews like this?
To get more NHL betting previews like you've just read for Blackhawks vs. Canucks, all you've gotta do is visit our NHL Betting News section. It's that easy – they're all there!
We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the best NHL betting previews available. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.
So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.