• NBA
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

San Diego State vs. Brigham Young Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our in-depth analysis offers a comprehensive prediction for the San Diego State vs. Brigham Young NCAAF game on December 12, 2020. Drawing from 10,000 simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Loading...

Detailed Breakdown: San Diego State vs. Brigham Young

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: San Diego State vs. Brigham Young
  • Date: Saturday, December 12, 2020
  • Time: 10:00 PM ET
  • Venue: LaVell Edwards Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Brigham Young favored at -15.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 47.5
  • Moneyline Odds: San Diego State +590, Brigham Young -833

Win Probabilities

  • San Diego State: 11%
  • Brigham Young: 89%

Dimers.com's predictive model estimates win probabilities after simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view of each team's chances.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this college football matchup is San Diego State 15-32 Brigham Young.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Top Betting Picks for San Diego State vs. Brigham Young

We've aligned our data-driven forecasts with the best available betting lines to identify high-value bets:

  • Best Spread Bet: Brigham Young -15.5 @ -112 via FanDuel (55% probability)
  • Best Moneyline Bet: Brigham Young @ -833 via BetMGM (89% probability)
  • Best Total Bet: Over 47.5 @ -106 via FanDuel (50% probability)

Our approach occasionally uncovers the less-favored option or team that offers a betting edge, which is crucial for long-term betting success.

Comprehensive Analysis of San Diego State vs. Brigham Young

Our specialized model for NCAAF games, coupled with rigorous testing and analysis, identifies betting opportunities where the odds favor the bettors.

We dive beyond surface-level predictions, offering a full examination of the San Diego State vs. Brigham Young matchup.

Detailed Insights for Bettors and Fans

Whether you're a seasoned bettor or a die-hard fan, our predictions cater to your needs, covering all aspects of the San Diego State vs. Brigham Young game.

Trustworthy Predictions

Our predictions stand out due to the proven accuracy and reliability of our advanced computer model, making Dimers a trusted source for NCAAF betting insights.

Updated Predictions

We continually update our predictions, integrating the latest data and trends for the most relevant and current information.

Responsible Betting

We advocate for responsible gambling practices. Visit our responsible gambling page for more information and resources.

Our Spread Pick for San Diego State vs. Brigham Young

Our innovative system, based on thousands of simulations, suggests a statistical edge with our pick against the spread: Brigham Young -15.5 @ -112 via FanDuel (55% probability).

Live Updates: San Diego State vs. Brigham Young Game Day

For real-time predictions and game updates, Dimers is your go-to source. Track live scores and win probabilities on December 12, 2020, directly from LaVell Edwards Stadium.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives San Diego State a win probability of 11%, while Brigham Young has a win probability of 89%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Conclusion

Our San Diego State vs. Brigham Young predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

Explore our expert college football predictions and the best college football bets today for more insights and betting opportunities.

Our in-depth analysis includes college football player props and college football futures, as well as constantly updated college football odds and the latest college football news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365