Rockies vs. Giants Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Rockies vs. Giants MLB game on May 17, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Rockies
5
10
May 18, 2:15AM Oracle Park
Giants
May 18, 2:15AM Oracle Park
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Rockies
3 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 5 11 0
Giants
1 0 0 1 4 0 2 2 X 10 14 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Rockies COL
Win %
0%
100%
Giants SF
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Jacob Stallings flies out to center field to Luis Matos.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Rockies Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 C. Blackmon DH32100100.3330.933
2 E. Tovar SS51210000.41.200
3 R. McMahon 3B41220100.51.350
4 B. Rodgers 2B50210010.41.000
5 B. Doyle CF400001300.200
6 J. Cave RF50200000.40.800
7 J. Stallings C400000100.200
8 E. Montero 1B40100010.250.750
9 J. Beck LF41111010.251.250
Giants Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 J. Soler DH41100100.250.650
2 L. Wade 1B41100110.250.650
3 T. Estrada 2B53331000.61.800
4 M. Chapman 3B43310010.752.050
5 M. Yastrzemski RF42200100.51.350
6 H. Ramos LF300002100.400
7 L. Matos CF50350000.61.600
8 B. Sabol C400000000.200
9 M. Luciano SS40110020.250.500
Loading...

Rockies vs. Giants: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Rockies vs. Giants
  • Date: Friday, May 17, 2024
  • Time: 10:15 PM ET
  • Venue: Oracle Park

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Giants favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 7.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Rockies +120, Giants -135

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Rockies: 45%
  • Giants: 55%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Rockies a win probability of 45%, while the Giants have a win probability of 55%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Giants are more likely to beat the Rockies in the MLB game at Oracle Park on Saturday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Rockies vs. Giants predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365