Brewers vs. Cardinals Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Brewers vs. Cardinals MLB game on September 19, 2023 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.
FINAL
MLB
Add this game to My Favorites
FINAL
Add this game to My Favorites
MLB
Brewers
7
3
Sep 19, 11:45PM Busch Stadium
Cardinals
Sep 19, 11:45PM Busch Stadium
In-Play ProbabilitiesIn-Play
Game PredictionsPre-Game
Dimers Pro Best Bets
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 RHE
Brewers
0 0 1 4 0 0 0 1 1 7 9 0
Cardinals
2 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 3 8 0
Live Probabilities
Moneyline
Over / Under
Run Line
Brewers MIL
Win %
100%
0%
Cardinals STL
Win Probability
Last At Bat
Outs
Nolan Arenado grounds out to shallow left field. Luken Baker out at second.
Quick Box Score
Hitting
Pitching
Brewers Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 M. Canha DH50110010.20.400
2 W. Contreras C42111120.251.400
3 C. Santana 1B50100010.20.600
4 W. Adames SS51210010.41.000
5 J. Donaldson 3B51110020.20.600
6 T. Taylor LF32110220.3331.267
7 S. Frelick RF31110100.3331.167
8 B. Turang 2B000000000.000
9 B. Perkins CF20100200.51.750
Cardinals Hitting
No.PlayerPosABRHRBIHRBBSOAVGOPS
1 L. Nootbaar CF41200110.51.100
2 P. Goldschmidt DH300002100.400
3 L. Baker 1B40100010.250.500
4 N. Arenado 3B400100000.000
5 R. Palacios LF21111200.52.750
6 J. Walker RF40100010.250.500
7 T. Edman 2B40100010.250.500
8 A. Knizner C400000000.000
9 M. Winn SS30100110.3330.833

Game Prediction Article

There is no prediction article currently available for this game
Loading...

Brewers vs. Cardinals: Detailed Breakdown

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Brewers vs. Cardinals
  • Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
  • Time: 7:45 PM ET
  • Venue: Busch Stadium

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Brewers favored at -1.5
  • Total (Over/Under): 9
  • Moneyline Odds: Brewers -130, Cardinals +112

Dimers' Win Probabilities

  • Brewers: 54%
  • Cardinals: 46%

Dimers.com's predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Our Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Brewers a win probability of 54%, while the Cardinals have a win probability of 46%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.

Summary

According to our analysis, the Brewers are more likely to beat the Cardinals in the MLB game at Busch Stadium on Tuesday. Discover the best spread, over/under and moneyline odds, picks and probabilities for the game on this page.

Our Brewers vs. Cardinals predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert MLB predictions and the best MLB bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes MLB props, MLB futures, MLB odds, and the latest MLB news.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365