Mavericks vs. Thunder Prediction, Picks and Odds

Our detailed prediction and analysis for the Mavericks vs. Thunder NBA game on May 9, 2024 is featured below. Drawing from 10,000 game simulations, we provide expert picks, betting odds, and insights.

Detailed Breakdown: Mavericks vs. Thunder

Matchup Overview

  • Teams: Mavericks vs. Thunder
  • Date: Thursday, May 9, 2024
  • Time: 9:30 PM ET
  • Venue: Paycom Center

Current Betting Odds

  • Spread: Thunder favored at -5
  • Total (Over/Under): 217.5
  • Moneyline Odds: Mavericks +164, Thunder -190

Win Probabilities

  • Mavericks: 31%
  • Thunder: 69%'s predictive model, renowned for its accuracy, assesses each team's chances by simulating the outcome of the game 10,000 times. This method provides a precise and unbiased view.

Projected Final Score

Our predicted final score for this NBA matchup is Mavericks 105-111 Thunder.

This prediction is based on each team's average score following 10,000 game simulations.

Final Prediction: Who Wins?

After extensive simulations, our model gives the Mavericks a win probability of 31%, while the Thunder have a win probability of 69%. Discover the best spread, over/under, and moneyline odds for the game on this page.


Our Mavericks vs. Thunder predictions, based on sophisticated simulations and current data, guide you in making informed decisions. Remember to bet responsibly and within your financial limits.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may receive a referral fee.

For further insights, explore our expert NBA predictions and the best NBA bets today, while our in-depth analysis includes NBA props, NBA futures, NBA odds, and the latest NBA news.

Related Articles
More Articles
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners