• WNBA
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Villareal vs. Sevilla Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/11/2024]

Villareal vs. Sevilla Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/11/2024]

Villareal will face Sevilla in La Liga action at Estadio de la Cerámica on Saturday, May 11, beginning at 10:15AM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of the Villareal vs. Sevilla matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Villareal vs. Sevilla Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of the La Liga match between Villareal and Sevilla 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Villareal a 47.0% chance of winning, Sevilla a 29.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.8% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 57% chance of going over.

Villareal vs. Sevilla Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Villareal Sevilla Draw
Moneyline -105 +260 +270
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -166 +136

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Villareal vs. Sevilla Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Villareal vs. Sevilla. Our best La Liga bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Villareal vs. Sevilla Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
VIL 1-1 SEV 11.1%
VIL 2-1 SEV 9.4%
VIL 1-0 SEV 8.6%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Villareal vs. Sevilla Game Information

The La Liga game between Villareal and Sevilla at Estadio de la Cerámica is scheduled to start in the USA at 10:15AM ET on Saturday, May 11, 2024.

  • Who: Villareal vs. Sevilla
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Time: 10:15AM ET / 7:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de la Cerámica

 

Our full coverage of Villareal vs. Sevilla includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Villareal has a 47.0% win probability, Sevilla has a 29.2% win probability, and there is a 23.8% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Villareal vs. Sevilla insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay updated with the most recent La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the most up-to-date projections and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365