• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [4/28/2024]

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [4/28/2024]

Villareal will face Rayo Vallecano in La Liga action at Estadio de la Cerámica on Sunday, beginning at 12:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Sunday's Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Sunday's La Liga match between Villareal and Rayo Vallecano 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga predictions.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Villareal a 52.9% chance of winning, Rayo Vallecano a 23.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.0% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 52% chance of going over.

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Villareal Rayo Vallecano Draw
Moneyline -130 +350 +270
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -114 -108

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano. Our best La Liga bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
VIL 1-1 RAY 11.4%
VIL 1-0 RAY 10.9%
VIL 2-1 RAY 9.7%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano Game Information

Sunday's La Liga matchup between Villareal and Rayo Vallecano at Estadio de la Cerámica is scheduled to start in the United States at 12:30PM ET.

  • Who: Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano
  • Date: Sunday, April 28, 2024
  • Time: 12:30PM ET / 9:30AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de la Cerámica

 

Our full betting coverage of Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Villareal has a 52.9% win probability on Sunday, Rayo Vallecano has a 23.1% win probability, and there is a 24.0% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Villareal vs. Rayo Vallecano insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay updated with the latest La Liga news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365