• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Colorado Rapids Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Colorado Rapids Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Vancouver and Colorado will meet in MLS action at BC Place on Saturday, starting at 10:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's Vancouver vs. Colorado matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Colorado Rapids Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS matchup between Vancouver and Colorado 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model currently gives Vancouver a 57.7% chance of winning, Colorado a 21.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 21.0% chance of happening.

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Colorado Rapids Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Vancouver Colorado Draw
Moneyline -140 +360 +300

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Colorado Rapids Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Colorado Rapids. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Colorado Rapids Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Vancouver win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
VAN 2-1 CLR 9.8%
VAN 1-1 CLR 9.4%
VAN 2-0 CLR 8.2%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Colorado Rapids Game Information

Saturday's action between Vancouver and Colorado in MLS at BC Place is scheduled to commence at 10:30PM ET.

 

Our full coverage of Vancouver Whitecaps vs. Colorado Rapids includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Vancouver has a 57.7% win probability on Saturday, Colorado has a 21.3% win probability, and there is a 21.0% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Vancouver vs. Colorado insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the most recent MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365