• NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Valladolid vs. Valencia Prediction and Odds - Jan 29, 2023

Valladolid vs. Valencia Prediction and Odds - Jan 29, 2023

Valladolid takes on Valencia in La Liga action at Estadio Municipal José Zorrilla on Sunday, starting at 8:00AM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for Valladolid vs. Valencia, plus match predictions and best odds, are featured in this article.


Who will win Valladolid vs. Valencia?

Based on trusted machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Valladolid-Valencia La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Valladolid a 32.2% chance of winning, Valencia a 40.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.4% chance of happening.

More: Free Betting Guide for Valladolid vs. Valencia

Valladolid vs. Valencia Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Valladolid +210, Valencia +135, Draw +225
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+115/-138)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Valladolid at +210. That means you can bet $100 to profit $210, earning a total payout of $310, if it wins.

Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Valencia at +135, where you can put down $100 to profit $135, earning a total payout of $235, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +225, which means you can bet $100 to win $225, for a total payout of $325, if it hits.

The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +115, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -138.

As always, check out all the sportsbooks available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 55% chance of going Under.

More: Best Bets for Every La Liga Match

Best Bets for Valladolid vs. Valencia

  • Moneyline: Valladolid @ +210 via BetMGM (0.7% edge)
  • Total Goals: Over 2.5 @ +115 via PointsBet


Dimers' best bets are based on world-class modeling and gambling intelligence to help you make better investments with the legal sportsbooks in your state.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Valladolid moneyline is the best option due to the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers.com is one of the keys to achieving long-term profitability.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+115) that are available from PointsBet.

Valladolid vs. Valencia Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup for more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Valladolid-Valencia match, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this page for the latest betting insights before Valladolid vs. Valencia on Sunday January 29, 2023.


Valladolid vs. Valencia 2023 Match Info

Sunday's action between Valladolid and Valencia at Estadio Municipal José Zorrilla is scheduled to start in the United States at 8:00AM ET.

  • Who: Valladolid vs. Valencia
  • Date: Sunday January 29, 2023
  • Time: 8:00AM ET / 5:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Municipal José Zorrilla

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on La Liga in the United States? We've got access to the best available welcome offers in each legal betting state.

Want more La Liga predictions like this?

To get more La Liga betting previews like you've just read for Valladolid vs. Valencia, all you've gotta do is visit Dimers' La Liga Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find value in the markets so we can produce the most comprehensive La Liga betting previews out there. We do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him to the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners