• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/12/2024]

Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/12/2024]

Valencia will face Rayo Vallecano in La Liga action at Estadio de Mestalla on Sunday, commencing at 12:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Sunday's Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Sunday's La Liga match between Valencia and Rayo Vallecano 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model gives Valencia a 44.4% chance of winning, Rayo Vallecano a 27.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 28.3% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 61% chance of going under.

Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Valencia Rayo Vallecano Draw
Moneyline +125 +260 +210
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +162 -198

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.


Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-0 Valencia win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
VAL 1-0 RAY 13.8%
VAL 1-1 RAY 13%
VAL 0-0 RAY 10.7%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano Game Information

Sunday's La Liga action between Valencia and Rayo Vallecano at Estadio de Mestalla is scheduled to start in the USA at 12:30PM ET.

  • Who: Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano
  • Date: Sunday, May 12, 2024
  • Time: 12:30PM ET / 9:30AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de Mestalla


Our full betting coverage of Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Valencia has a 44.4% win probability on Sunday, Rayo Vallecano has a 27.3% win probability, and there is a 28.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Valencia vs. Rayo Vallecano insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay informed with the most recent La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners