• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Valencia vs. Girona Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/19/2024]

Valencia vs. Girona Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/19/2024]

La Liga action continues on Sunday at 1:00PM ET as Girona squares off with Valencia at Estadio de Mestalla.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Sunday's Valencia vs. Girona matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Valencia vs. Girona Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and data to simulate the result of Sunday's La Liga match between Valencia and Girona 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Valencia a 28.8% chance of winning, Girona a 46.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.0% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 52% chance of going over.

Valencia vs. Girona Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Valencia Girona Draw
Moneyline +280 +100 +270
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -136 +112

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Valencia vs. Girona Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Valencia vs. Girona. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 2.5%, a pick from the Valencia vs. Girona game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.

 

Valencia vs. Girona Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
VAL 1-1 GIR 11.8%
VAL 0-1 GIR 10%
VAL 1-2 GIR 9.3%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Valencia vs. Girona Game Information

Sunday's La Liga action between Valencia and Girona at Estadio de Mestalla is scheduled to start in the United States at 1:00PM ET.

  • Who: Valencia vs. Girona
  • Date: Sunday, May 19, 2024
  • Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio de Mestalla

 

Our full betting coverage of Valencia vs. Girona includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Valencia has a 28.8% win probability on Sunday, Girona has a 46.2% win probability, and there is a 25.0% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Valencia vs. Girona insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay updated with the most recent La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365