• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Tottenham vs. Manchester City Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/14/2024]

Tottenham vs. Manchester City Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/14/2024]

Tottenham and Manchester City are scheduled to meet in the Premier League at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Tuesday, starting at 3:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Tuesday's Tottenham vs. Manchester City matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Tottenham vs. Manchester City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Tuesday's Premier League match between Tottenham and Manchester City 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Premier League predictions.

Our popular predictive analytics model currently gives Tottenham an 11.0% chance of winning, Manchester City a 73.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 15.3% chance of happening.

Tottenham vs. Manchester City Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Tottenham Manchester City Draw
Moneyline +550 -250 +500

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Tottenham vs. Manchester City Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Tottenham vs. Manchester City. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 2.3%, a pick from the Tottenham vs. Manchester City game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.

 

Tottenham vs. Manchester City Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-0 Manchester City win, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
TOT 0-2 MCI 9.6%
TOT 1-2 MCI 9.1%
TOT 0-3 MCI 8.5%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Tottenham vs. Manchester City Game Information

Tuesday's Premier League action between Tottenham and Manchester City at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is scheduled to start in the United States at 3:00PM ET.

  • Who: Tottenham vs. Manchester City
  • Date: Tuesday, May 14, 2024
  • Time: 3:00PM ET / 12:00PM PT
  • Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

 

Our full coverage of Tottenham vs. Manchester City includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live updates.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Tottenham has an 11.0% win probability on Tuesday, Manchester City has a 73.7% win probability, and there is a 15.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Tottenham vs. Manchester City insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay updated with the most recent Premier League betting news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the latest projections and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365