• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Tottenham vs. Burnley Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/11/2024]

Tottenham vs. Burnley Prediction, Odds, Premier League Picks [5/11/2024]

Tottenham will square off with Burnley in Premier League action at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Saturday, starting at 10:00AM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Tottenham vs. Burnley matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Tottenham vs. Burnley Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Saturday's Premier League match between Tottenham and Burnley 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Premier League picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model currently gives Tottenham a 68.9% chance of winning, Burnley a 14.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 16.6% chance of happening.

Tottenham vs. Burnley Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Tottenham Burnley Draw
Moneyline -300 +700 +500

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Tottenham vs. Burnley Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Tottenham vs. Burnley. Our Premier League best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see any potential picks for this matchup.


Tottenham vs. Burnley Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Tottenham win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
TOT 2-1 BUR 9.1%
TOT 3-1 BUR 8%
TOT 2-0 BUR 7.9%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Tottenham vs. Burnley Game Information

Saturday's Premier League game between Tottenham and Burnley at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is scheduled to start in the United States at 10:00AM ET.

  • Who: Tottenham vs. Burnley
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Time: 10:00AM ET / 7:00AM PT
  • Venue: Tottenham Hotspur Stadium


Our full betting coverage of Tottenham vs. Burnley includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Tottenham has a 68.9% win probability on Saturday, Burnley has a 14.5% win probability, and there is a 16.6% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Tottenham vs. Burnley insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Premier League

Stay informed with the most recent Premier League betting news and our data-led Premier League picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our Premier League futures odds give you the most up-to-date predictions and the best available odds on the Premier League title winner.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners