• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Toronto will take on Dallas in MLS action at BMO Field on Saturday, commencing at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's Toronto vs. Dallas matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS matchup between Toronto and Dallas 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our popular predictive analytics model currently gives Toronto a 42.3% chance of winning, Dallas a 30.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 27.3% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 56% chance of going under.

Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Toronto Dallas Draw
Moneyline +100 +260 +245
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -110 -110

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With a betting edge of 3.5%, a pick from the Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.


Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
TFC 1-1 DAL 12.9%
TFC 1-0 DAL 11.9%
TFC 0-1 DAL 9.7%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas Game Information

Saturday's matchup between Toronto and Dallas in MLS at BMO Field is scheduled to begin at 7:30PM ET.

  • Who: Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas
  • Date: Saturday, May 4, 2024
  • Time: 7:30PM ET / 4:30PM PT
  • Venue: BMO Field


Our full betting coverage of Toronto FC vs. FC Dallas includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Toronto has a 42.3% win probability on Saturday, Dallas has a 30.4% win probability, and there is a 27.3% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Toronto vs. Dallas insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay informed with the latest MLS betting news and our analytics-driven MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners