• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Toronto FC vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/25/2024]

Toronto FC vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/25/2024]

Toronto and Cincinnati will meet in MLS action at BMO Field on Saturday, with kickoff at 7:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Saturday's Toronto vs. Cincinnati matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Toronto FC vs. FC Cincinnati Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data to simulate the result of Saturday's MLS matchup between Toronto and Cincinnati 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS predictions.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Toronto a 31.3% chance of winning, Cincinnati a 43.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.4% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 51% chance of going over.

Toronto FC vs. FC Cincinnati Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Toronto Cincinnati Draw
Moneyline +180 +140 +240
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -128 +104

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Toronto FC vs. FC Cincinnati Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Toronto FC vs. FC Cincinnati. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro gives sports bettors an edge. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Toronto FC vs. FC Cincinnati Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
TFC 1-1 CIN 12%
TFC 0-1 CIN 9.8%
TFC 1-2 CIN 9%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Toronto FC vs. FC Cincinnati Game Information

Saturday's matchup between Toronto and Cincinnati in MLS at BMO Field is scheduled to start at 7:30PM ET.

 

Our full betting coverage of Toronto FC vs. FC Cincinnati includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Toronto has a 31.3% win probability on Saturday, Cincinnati has a 43.3% win probability, and there is a 25.4% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Toronto vs. Cincinnati insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are drawn from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay updated with the latest MLS betting news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365