• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Toluca vs. Guadalajara Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/11/2024]

Toluca vs. Guadalajara Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/11/2024]

Toluca will square off with Guadalajara in the Liga MX playoffs at Estadio Nemesio Díez on Saturday, commencing at 10:10PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Toluca vs. Guadalajara matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Toluca vs. Guadalajara Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Saturday's Liga MX game between Toluca and Guadalajara 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of Liga MX picks.

Our popular predictive analytics model currently gives Toluca a 51.0% chance of winning, Guadalajara a 24.8% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals also has a 53% chance of going over.

Toluca vs. Guadalajara Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Toluca Guadalajara Draw
Moneyline -120 +320 +275
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -134 +105

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Toluca vs. Guadalajara Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks to make on every game, including Toluca vs. Guadalajara. Our best Liga MX bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Toluca vs. Guadalajara Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
TOL 1-1 GUA 11.5%
TOL 1-0 GUA 10.5%
TOL 2-1 GUA 9.6%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Toluca vs. Guadalajara Game Information

Saturday's game between Toluca and Guadalajara at Estadio Nemesio Díez is scheduled to commence at 10:10PM ET.

  • Who: Toluca vs. Guadalajara
  • Date: Saturday, May 11, 2024
  • Time: 10:10PM ET / 7:10PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Nemesio Díez

 

Our full betting coverage of Toluca vs. Guadalajara includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Toluca has a 51.0% win probability on Saturday, Guadalajara has a 24.8% win probability, and there is a 24.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Toluca vs. Guadalajara insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay well-informed with the latest Liga MX betting news and our analytics-driven Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365