• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Toluca vs. Cruz Azul Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/27/2024]

Toluca vs. Cruz Azul Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [4/27/2024]

Toluca and Cruz Azul will meet in the Liga MX playoffs at Estadio Nemesio Díez on Saturday, with kickoff at 9:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's Toluca vs. Cruz Azul matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Toluca vs. Cruz Azul Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data to simulate the result of Saturday's Liga MX game between Toluca and Cruz Azul 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Liga MX predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Toluca a 44.6% chance of winning, Cruz Azul a 31.2% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under also has a 57% chance of going over.

Toluca vs. Cruz Azul Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Toluca Cruz Azul Draw
Moneyline +155 +165 +260
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -160 +114

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Toluca vs. Cruz Azul Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Toluca vs. Cruz Azul. Our Liga MX best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 5.4%, a pick from the Toluca vs. Cruz Azul game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see the pick we have for this game.

 

Toluca vs. Cruz Azul Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, the top three most likely final scores according to our model are listed below:

Final Score Probability
TOL 1-1 CAZ 11.3%
TOL 2-1 CAZ 9.2%
TOL 1-0 CAZ 8.5%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, which means the most likely correct score may differ from our predicted winner.

Toluca vs. Cruz Azul Game Information

Saturday's matchup between Toluca and Cruz Azul at Estadio Nemesio Díez is scheduled to commence at 9:00PM ET.

  • Who: Toluca vs. Cruz Azul
  • Date: Saturday, April 27, 2024
  • Time: 9:00PM ET / 6:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Nemesio Díez

 

Our full coverage of Toluca vs. Cruz Azul includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Toluca has a 44.6% win probability on Saturday, Cruz Azul has a 31.2% win probability, and there is a 24.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Toluca vs. Cruz Azul insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay up-to-date with the latest Liga MX betting news and our data-led Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365