• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/9/2024]

Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Prediction, Odds, Liga MX Picks [5/9/2024]

Tigres UANL will take on Monterrey in the Liga MX playoffs at Estadio Universitario on Thursday, starting at 11:10PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Thursday's Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Thursday's Liga MX game between Tigres UANL and Monterrey 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of Liga MX predictions.

Our proven predictive analytics model gives Tigres UANL a 44.6% chance of winning, Monterrey a 31.3% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.1% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals also has a 57% chance of going over.

Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Tigres UANL Monterrey Draw
Moneyline +170 +165 +230
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -115 -110

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, paired with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey. Our best Liga MX bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 3.8%, a pick from the Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find the pick we have for this game.

 

Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
TUA 1-1 MNT 11.1%
TUA 2-1 MNT 9.2%
TUA 1-0 MNT 8.3%

These final scores are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey Game Information

Thursday's matchup between Tigres UANL and Monterrey at Estadio Universitario is scheduled to start at 11:10PM ET.

  • Who: Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey
  • Date: Thursday, May 9, 2024
  • Time: 11:10PM ET / 8:10PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Universitario

 

Our full betting coverage of Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Tigres UANL has a 44.6% win probability on Thursday, Monterrey has a 31.3% win probability, and there is a 24.1% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Tigres UANL vs. Monterrey insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are sourced from current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on Liga MX

Stay updated with the most recent Liga MX betting news and our analytics-driven Liga MX picks and parlays all season long.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365