Texans vs. Bears Week 3 Prediction and Odds - Sep 25, 2022Last updated: Sep 25, 2022, 5:00PM | Published: Sep 20, 2022, 4:03AM
The Chicago Bears take on the Houston Texans in NFL Week 3 action at Soldier Field on Sunday, commencing at 1:00PM ET.
Dimers' free betting picks for Texans vs. Bears, as well as game predictions, betting odds and projected player stats, are detailed below.
Who will win Texans vs. Bears?
Using trusted computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Texans-Bears NFL matchup 10,000 times.
Dimers' leading predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives the Bears a 61% chance of winning against the Texans in Week 3 of the NFL season.
Texans vs. Bears Odds
- Spread: Bears -3.5 (-105), Texans +3.5 (-115)
- Moneyline: Bears -160, Texans +155
- Total: Over/Under 39.5 (-107/-106)
Point Spread, Moneyline and Over/Under
The Bears are currently -3.5 favorites versus the Texans, with -105 at DraftKings Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the underdog Texans (+3.5) to cover the spread, DraftKings Sportsbook also has the best odds currently on offer at -115.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Bears at -160, which means you can risk $160 to win $100, for a total payout of $260, if they get the W.
Elsewhere, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for the Texans at +155, where you can bet $100 to profit $155, earning a total payout of $255, if they win.
According to DimersBOT, the Texans (+3.5) are a 56% chance of covering the spread, while the 39.5-point Over/Under is considered an equal 50-50 chance of hitting.
More: Best Free Bet Tracker
Best Bets for Texans vs. Bears
- Spread: Texans +3.5 @ -115 via DraftKings Sportsbook (56% probability)
- Moneyline: Bears @ -160 via BetMGM (61% probability)
- Total: Under 39.5 @ -106 via FanDuel Sportsbook (50% probability)
Our best bets are based on complex simulations and betting expertise to bring you the best possible plays every day of the year.
Texans vs. Bears Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for Houston vs. Chicago at Soldier Field in Week 3 has the Bears winning 21-18.
Click or tap on See Matchup for more.
Dimers has full coverage of this week's Texans-Bears matchup in Week 3, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live scores.
Texans vs. Bears Player Props
Who will score the first touchdown in Texans vs. Bears? The latest data is in.
Featured below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Texans and Bears, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you choose the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, Chicago's David Montgomery is most likely to score the first touchdown in Texans vs. Bears.
DimersBOT gives Montgomery a 14.1% chance of scoring the first TD at Soldier Field, while the Bears RB is a 49.7% chance of scoring an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for our full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Dameon Pierce: 9.8% probability
- Nico Collins: 7.0% probability
- Brandin Cooks: 6.7% probability
- O.J. Howard: 6.6% probability
- Rex Burkhead: 4.9% probability
- David Montgomery: 14.1% probability
- Justin Fields: 10.6% probability
- Khalil Herbert: 6.7% probability
- Darnell Mooney: 6.2% probability
- Cole Kmet: 6.0% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
- Dameon Pierce: 36.3% probability
- Nico Collins: 29.1% probability
- Brandin Cooks: 28.2% probability
- O.J. Howard: 27.4% probability
- Rex Burkhead: 19.1% probability
- David Montgomery: 49.7% probability
- Justin Fields: 39.9% probability
- Khalil Herbert: 26.5% probability
- Darnell Mooney: 25.8% probability
- Cole Kmet: 24.2% probability
Texans-Bears Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Texans' Davis Mills is projected for 256 passing yards, while the Bears' Justin Fields is expected to throw for 212 yards.
Texans Starting QB
- Davis Mills: 256 projected yards
Bears Starting QB
- Justin Fields: 212 projected yards
- Dameon Pierce: 55 projected yards
- Rex Burkhead: 26 projected yards
- Davis Mills: 7 projected yards
- David Montgomery: 67 projected yards
- Khalil Herbert: 42 projected yards
- Justin Fields: 40 projected yards
- Brandin Cooks: 58 projected yards
- Nico Collins: 52 projected yards
- O.J. Howard: 32 projected yards
- Rex Burkhead: 21 projected yards
- Chris Moore: 20 projected yards
- Darnell Mooney: 49 projected yards
- Cole Kmet: 33 projected yards
- Equanimeous St. Brown: 29 projected yards
- David Montgomery: 24 projected yards
- Byron Pringle: 16 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep checking this article for the latest betting insights before Texans vs. Bears on Sunday September 25, 2022.
Texans vs. Bears 2022
The NFL Week 3 game between the Bears and Texans at Soldier Field is scheduled to commence at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: Houston Texans vs. Chicago Bears
- Date: Sunday September 25, 2022
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: Soldier Field
What other NFL games are on today?
The Texans and Bears aren't the only two NFL teams you can bet on. DimersBOT never stops and we've got picks and top bets for each and every NFL game via our NFL Predictions page.
Not only do we provide with you top-notch predictions, but we also have recommended bets for the Spread, Over/Under and Moneyline. Sound good? Hell yeah it does!