Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. LA Rams NFL Betting Picks, Predictions and Props: Sunday September 26, 2021Sep 24, 2021 at 2:10AM
In what is probably the most anticipated game of the week, the Los Angeles Rams host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers as both sides look to extend their unbeaten start to the 2021 season.
The NFL season continues on Sunday September 26, 2021, and, as always, Dimers.com has simulated Bucs vs. Rams 10,000 times to determine where the value lies for football bettors across the United States.
With NFL betting picks, probabilities, odds and predicted scores featured each and every week at Dimers, check out our top plays for this NFL 2021 Week 3 matchup.
NFL 2021 Week 3: Buccaneers vs. Rams
💰 Best Bet
The Rams actually started the week as -1.5 favorites and now find themselves as underdogs to the tune of around a field goal. This game could go down to the wire and, with the Rams playing in front of their home fans, we like them to cover.
If you're looking for slightly more value, you could take the Rams at the moneyline, but the smarter play here (considering who's leading the opposition offense) is to take them with the points at the spread.
BET: Rams to cover +2.5 (Best odds -110)
🔥 Best Player Prop
Plus money on the GOAT, baby! Yes, he's coming up against Aaron Donald and the more than formidable Rams defense, but he's also thrown nine TDs across the first two games of the season and is seemingly on a mission to go for his personal best season.
As long as Fournette and Jones are struggling this much on the running side of the Bucs' offense, they're going to continue to have Brady passing the ball in the end zone, with Rob Gronkowski the early beneficiary of this.
PICK: Tom Brady OVER 2.5 passing touchdowns (+128)
Week 3: Most likely touchdown scorers
MORE: Bucs vs. Rams simulator
Best Bucs vs. Rams Sportsbook Promotions and Offers
- Caesars Risk-Free Bet, Free NFL Jersey
- DraftKings Bet $1 and Get $150 Offer
- BetMGM Bet $10, Win $200 for a TD
- Get all Week 3 Sportsbook Promos here
Caesars Sportsbook Risk-Free Bet + FREE NFL Jersey
We recommend the Caesars Sportsbook as the best NFL Week 3 option. Get a RISK-FREE BET up to $5,000 + a free NFL Jersey when you join with Dimers. All you have to do is bet a total of $100 in September and you'll get an authentic NFL jersey of your choice.
DraftKings Sportsbook Bet $1, Get $150
Click this exclusive link to claim your $150 in Free Bets from DraftKings Sportsbook by making a deposit of at least $5 in Week 3 of the NFL season. Following deposit, place a bet of at least $1 on any NFL game. After placing your wager, you will be issued $150 in bonuses instantly, paid in six $25 Free Bets.
BetMGM Bet $10, Win $200
It’s as simple this – Bet $10, Win $200 if your Team Scores a TD in Week 3 of the NFL with BetMGM Sportsbook. Even if your team loses, you’re still taking home $200 in Free Bets. Choose an NFL Week 3 game, bet $10 and then sit back and relax, knowing you’re a winner as soon as your team gets in for six.
SUNDAY BETTING HUB:
NFL 2021 Week 3 Schedule
Thursday September 23, 2021
Sunday September 26, 2021
- Chicago Bears at Cleveland Browns, 1PM ET
- Arizona Cardinals at Jacksonville Jaguars, 1PM ET
- Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City Chiefs, 1PM ET
- Washington Football Team at Buffalo Bills, 1PM ET
- Indianapolis Colts at Tennessee Titans, 1PM ET
- Cincinnati Bengals at Pittsburgh Steelers, 1PM ET
- New Orleans Saints at New England Patriots, 1PM ET
- Atlanta Falcons at New York Giants, 1PM ET
- Baltimore Ravens at Detroit Lions, 1PM ET
- Miami Dolphins at Las Vegas Raiders, 4:05PM ET
- New York Jets at Denver Broncos, 4:05PM ET
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Los Angeles Rams, 4:25PM ET
- Seattle Seahawks at Minnesota Vikings, 4:25PM ET
- Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers, 8:20PM ET (Sunday Night Football)