• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Sevilla vs. Elche Prediction and Odds - Jan 28, 2023

Sevilla vs. Elche Prediction and Odds - Jan 28, 2023

Sevilla takes on Elche in La Liga action at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán on Saturday, beginning at 12:30PM ET.

Dimers' best betting picks for Sevilla vs. Elche, as well as match predictions and best odds, are featured below.


Who will win Sevilla vs. Elche?

Based on advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's Sevilla-Elche La Liga match 10,000 times.

Dimers' renowned predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Sevilla a 60.0% chance of winning, Elche a 16.6% chance of winning, and the draw a 23.4% chance of happening.

More: Sevilla vs. Elche Simulated 10K Times

Sevilla vs. Elche Odds

  • Moneyline: Sevilla -190, Elche +650, Draw +310
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+110/-130)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Sevilla at -190. That means you can risk $190 to win $100, for a total payout of $290, if it gets the W.

Elsewhere, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Elche at +650, where you can put down $100 to profit $650, earning a total payout of $750, if it wins.

Lastly, PointsBet currently has the best odds for the draw at +310, which means you can bet $100 to win $310, for a total payout of $410, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with PointsBet, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +110, while FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -130.

As always, make sure you check all of the sportsbooks available in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 54% chance of going Under.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Sevilla vs. Elche


Our best bets are based on detailed simulations and betting expertise to serve you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

According to DimersBOT, taking Elche moneyline is the best option because of the 3.3% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published on Dimers is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.

Despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+110) that are available from PointsBet.

Sevilla vs. Elche Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's Sevilla-Elche match, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this article for any changes to our betting analysis before Sevilla vs. Elche on Saturday January 28, 2023.


Sevilla vs. Elche 2023 Match Info

Saturday's game between Sevilla and Elche at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán is scheduled to commence in the USA at 12:30PM ET.

  • Who: Sevilla vs. Elche
  • Date: Saturday January 28, 2023
  • Time: 12:30PM ET / 9:30AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you sign up and bet with a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners.

Want more La Liga previews like this?

To get more La Liga betting predictions like you've just read for Sevilla vs. Elche, all you've gotta do is visit our La Liga Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can write the most comprehensive La Liga betting previews available. We do this by comparing our own probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him to the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners