• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Sevilla vs. Cadiz Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/15/2024]

Sevilla vs. Cadiz Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/15/2024]

Sevilla and Cadiz are scheduled to meet in La Liga at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán on Wednesday, with kickoff at 1:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Wednesday's Sevilla vs. Cadiz matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Sevilla vs. Cadiz Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistical analysis to simulate the result of Wednesday's La Liga match between Sevilla and Cadiz 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model currently gives Sevilla a 47.1% chance of winning, Cadiz a 26.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.4% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 55% chance of going under.

Sevilla vs. Cadiz Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Sevilla Cadiz Draw
Moneyline +110 +250 +230
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +110 -134

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Sevilla vs. Cadiz Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the best odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Sevilla vs. Cadiz. Our best La Liga bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Join Dimers Pro now to get exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games, including the ability to see any potential picks for this matchup.


Sevilla vs. Cadiz Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-1 draw, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
SEV 1-1 CCF 12.5%
SEV 1-0 CCF 12.2%
SEV 2-1 CCF 9.1%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations, meaning the most likely correct score can differ from our predicted winner.

Sevilla vs. Cadiz Game Information

Wednesday's La Liga game between Sevilla and Cadiz at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán is scheduled to start in the United States at 1:30PM ET.

  • Who: Sevilla vs. Cadiz
  • Date: Wednesday, May 15, 2024
  • Time: 1:30PM ET / 10:30AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán


Our full coverage of Sevilla vs. Cadiz includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Sevilla has a 47.1% win probability on Wednesday, Cadiz has a 26.5% win probability, and there is a 26.4% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Sevilla vs. Cadiz insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are based on current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay updated with the most recent La Liga news and our data-led La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest numbers and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners