• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Liga MX

Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [1/4/2024]

Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks  [1/4/2024]

Sevilla and Athletic Bilbao will meet in La Liga at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán on Thursday January 4, starting at 1:15PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive betting preview for the Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao matchup includes the latest betting odds, as well as our predictions and picks for the game.

Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used powerful machine learning and data to simulate the result of the La Liga match between Sevilla and Athletic Bilbao 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our proven predictive analytics model currently gives Sevilla a 32.0% chance of winning, Athletic Bilbao a 41.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.9% chance of happening.

According to our model, Sevilla has a 32.0% chance of winning, Athletic Bilbao a 41.1% chance of getting the W, and the draw is a 26.9% chance of happening.

The Over/Under total of 2.5 goals has a 55% chance of going under.

To make the most of today's Athletic Bilbao vs. Sevilla betting preview, check out the best sportsbook promos currently available in your state.

Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Sevilla Athletic Bilbao Draw
Moneyline +225 +125 +240
Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -102 -120
  • BetMGM Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Sevilla at +225. That means you can bet $100 to profit $225, earning a total payout of $325, if it wins.
  • Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Athletic Bilbao at +125, where you can bet $100 to profit $125, earning a total payout of $225 if it wins.
  • Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +240, which means you can bet $100 to win $240, for a total payout of $340, if it hits.
  • The Over/Under sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -102, as well as the best odds for the Under at -120.

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

As always, make sure you check the sports betting sites you can bet with in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao Picks

By comparing our predictions to the odds listed above, we have identified the best betting picks to make on this game:

Bet Type Our Pick Best Odds
Moneyline Sevilla +225
Total Goals Under 2.5 -120

 

Our model suggests that taking Sevilla moneyline is the best option due to the 1.2% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.

Our La Liga best bets are based on detailed simulations and betting expertise to bring you the best possible plays every time.

Don't forget, our model updates often, so refresh this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao on Thursday January 4, 2024.

Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao Game Information

The La Liga action between Sevilla and Athletic Bilbao at Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán is scheduled to commence in the USA at 1:15PM ET on Thu Jan 4, 2024.

  • Who: Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao
  • Date: Thursday January 4, 2024
  • Time: 1:15PM ET / 10:15AM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán

 

Our full betting coverage of Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao includes pregame predictions, betting picks, and live win probabilities.

How to Bet on Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao

Ready to join an online sportsbook and start betting on ⚽️ in the United States now? We've listed the best available welcome offers in each legal betting state.

Conclusion

This preview article has been partially generated using automated processes and AI technology. Our goal is to provide timely and accurate updates on the Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao matchup, and automation assists in data collection, analysis, and formatting. Human editing and quality control are performed to ensure the content meets our editorial guidelines.

Our predictions are based on 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods. While these Sevilla vs. Athletic Bilbao picks can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your bankroll effectively.

For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

When you click or tap on a link on Dimers that goes to a third-party website that we have a commercial relationship with (such as a sportsbook), we may earn a referral fee at no additional cost to you.

More on La Liga

Stay informed with the latest La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the most up-to-date predictions and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

Related Articles

More Articles
Loading...
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365