• MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Serbia vs. Switzerland Prediction and Odds - Dec 2, 2022

Serbia vs. Switzerland Prediction and Odds - Dec 2, 2022

Serbia takes on Switzerland in Group G of the World Cup 2022 at Stadium 974 in Qatar on Friday, starting at 2:00PM ET.

The FIFA World Cup is the most prestigious soccer tournament in the world, and Serbia and Switzerland are two of the 32 countries present in Qatar in 2022.

Group G at the World Cup 2022 includes Brazil, Serbia, Switzerland, and Cameroon, with the top two nations from each group advancing to the knockout phase.

Dimers' best betting picks for Serbia vs. Switzerland, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured below.


Who will win Serbia vs. Switzerland?

Using state-of-the-art machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Friday's Serbia-Switzerland World Cup 2022 game 10,000 times.

Dimers' independent predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, currently gives Serbia a 37.8% chance of winning, Switzerland a 36.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.1% chance of happening.

More: Serbia vs. Switzerland Simulated 10K Times

Switzerland vs. Serbia Odds

  • Moneyline: Serbia +155, Switzerland +185, Draw +240
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+104/-115)

Moneyline and Over/Under

BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for Serbia at +155. That means you can bet $100 to profit $155, earning a total payout of $255, if it wins.

Meanwhile, BetMGM also has the best moneyline odds for Switzerland at +185, where you can put down $100 to profit $185, earning a total payout of $285, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +240, which means you can bet $100 to win $240, for a total payout of $340, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with FanDuel Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +104, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at -115.

As always, make sure you check all of the sportsbooks available in your state for the best Qatar 2022 World Cup odds in the USA.

According to DimersBOT, the Over/Under total of 2.5 goals is a 51% chance of going Under.

More: Best Prop Bets to Make Today

Best Bets for Serbia vs. Switzerland


Our best bets are based on complex simulations and betting expertise to help you make more informed investments with your state's legal sportsbooks.

According to DimersBOT, taking Switzerland moneyline is the best option due to the 1.0% edge found when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds currently available.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is one of the keys to being profitable in the long run.

Furthermore, despite the Under being more likely to hit on this occasion, Over 2.5 is our best bet owing to the better odds (+104) that are available from FanDuel Sportsbook.

Serbia vs. Switzerland Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.


Dimers has full betting coverage of Serbia-Switzerland matchup at the 2022 World Cup, including pregame predictions, computer picks, and live scores.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this page for the latest betting insights before Serbia vs. Switzerland on Friday December 2, 2022.


Serbia vs. Switzerland 2022 Game Info

Friday's FIFA World Cup matchup between Serbia and Switzerland at Stadium 974 in Qatar is scheduled to start at 2:00PM ET.

  • Who: Serbia vs. Switzerland
  • Date: Friday December 2, 2022
  • Time: 2:00PM ET / 11:00AM PT
  • Venue: Stadium 974

All dates and times in this article are United States Eastern Time unless otherwise stated.

Enjoy Dimers.com and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for sports fans like you. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners.

Want more World Cup 2022 predictions like this?

So, you liked our Serbia vs. Switzerland betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our World Cup 2022 Betting News section has a comprehensive betting preview for every World Cup 2022 matchup as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find value in the markets. This allows us to produce the most authoritative SWC betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

Kevin Hansen
Senior Sports Analyst

Kevin Hansen has a track record of delivering high-quality content. He writes about all sports, but his favorites are the NFL, NBA, MLB, and NHL. Kevin enjoys crunching the numbers and using data-driven insights to take on the sportsbooks. The majority of Kevin's time is spent writing about sports betting. His love for data and analytics drove him into the world of sports betting. Finding an edge in sports betting can take a long time, but Kevin believes it is well worth the effort. Kevin is just as passionate about sports as you are, and he empowers fellow bettors to become more educated through simple, actionable betting tips. It can be difficult to navigate the world of sports betting, which is where Kevin comes in to make it as simple as possible for you to pick a winner.

More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 4,500,000+
Our partners