San Luis vs. Tigres UANL Prediction and Odds - Oct 1, 2022

Liga MX action continues on Saturday at 6:00PM ET as Tigres UANL locks horns with San Luis at Estadio Alfonso Lastras Ramírez.

Dimers' free betting picks for San Luis vs. Tigres UANL, plus game predictions and best odds, are detailed below.

 

Who will win San Luis vs. Tigres UANL?

Based on advanced machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Saturday's San Luis-Tigres UANL Liga MX matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives San Luis a 30.2% chance of winning, Tigres UANL a 43.1% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.7% chance of happening.

More: San Luis vs. Tigres UANL Simulated 10,000 Times

San Luis vs. Tigres UANL Current Odds

  • Moneyline: San Luis +190, Tigres UANL +140, Draw +245
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-110/-115)

Moneyline and Over/Under

DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for San Luis at +190. That means you can bet $100 to profit $190, earning a total payout of $290, if it wins.

Meanwhile, DraftKings Sportsbook also has the best moneyline odds for Tigres UANL at +140, where you can put down $100 to profit $140, earning a total payout of $240, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +245, which means you can bet $100 to win $245, for a total payout of $345, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with DraftKings Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -110, as well as the best odds for the Under at -115.

As always, make sure you check all the sportsbooks that are available in your state for the best Liga MX odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 54% chance of going Under.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for San Luis vs. Tigres UANL

 

Dimers' best bets are based on complex simulations and betting expertise to bring you the best possible plays 24/7/365.

San Luis vs. Tigres UANL Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Saturday's San Luis-Tigres UANL matchup, including pregame predictions, free picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this article for any changes to our betting analysis before San Luis vs. Tigres UANL on Saturday October 1, 2022.

 

San Luis vs. Tigres UANL 2022 Game Info

Saturday's action between San Luis and Tigres UANL at Estadio Alfonso Lastras Ramírez is scheduled to start at 6:00PM ET.

  • Who: San Luis vs. Tigres UANL
  • Date: Saturday October 1, 2022
  • Time: 6:00PM ET / 3:00PM PT
  • Venue: Estadio Alfonso Lastras Ramírez

Enjoy Dimers and want to keep the site free? Every time you join a sportsbook featured here, we get paid a small fee.

These fees help us keep Dimers free for everyone. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our featured sports betting partners.

Want more Liga MX analysis like this?

So, you liked our San Luis vs. Tigres UANL betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our Liga MX Betting News page has a detailed betting preview for every Liga MX game as soon as the sportsbooks put out their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds (aka Vegas odds) against its own probabilities to find value in the markets, which allows us to create the most accurate Liga MX betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not see for yourself?

While you're here, Dimers' World Cup 2022 Futures page is our in-house approach to determining who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities compared to the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...