Saints vs. Vikings Prediction, Week 10 Odds, NFL Player Props Last updated: | Published:
NFL Week 10 action continues on Sunday at 1:00PM ET as the New Orleans Saints lock horns with the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium.
Dimers' prediction for Sunday's Saints vs. Vikings matchup, plus the latest odds and our comprehensive game preview, are detailed below.
Who Will Win: Saints vs. Vikings
Using high-tech computer power and data, Dimers.com has simulated the outcome of Sunday's Saints-Vikings NFL game 10,000 times.
Dimers' proven predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives the Saints a 65% chance of defeating the Vikings in Week 10 of the NFL season.
Saints vs. Vikings Odds
We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:
- Spread: Vikings +2.5 (+100), Saints -2.5 (-122)
- Moneyline: Vikings +130, Saints -145
- Total: Over/Under 40.5 (-110/-105)
Odds are correct at the time of publication and subject to change.
The Vikings are +2.5 underdogs versus the Saints, with +100 at FanDuel Sportsbook the best odds currently available.
For the favored Saints (-2.5) to cover the spread, FanDuel Sportsbook also has the best odds currently on the market at -122.
BetMGM currently has the best moneyline odds for the Vikings at +130, which means you can throw down $100 to profit $130, earning a total payout of $230, if they win.
Elsewhere, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for the Saints at -145, where you can risk $145 to win $100, for a total payout of $245, if they come out on top.
According to DimersBOT, the Saints (-2.5) have a 65% chance of covering the spread, while the Over/Under total of 40.5 points has a 55% chance of going Over.
Best Bets: Saints vs. Vikings
- Spread: Saints -2.5 @ -122 via FanDuel Sportsbook (65% probability) 🔥
- Moneyline: Saints @ -145 via PointsBet (65% probability) 🔥
- Total: Over 40.5 @ -110 via PointsBet (55% probability)
Our best bets are based on world-class modeling and wagering expertise to bring you the best possible plays every time.
Calling all football fans! If you are yet to sign up with DraftKings Sportsbook, today is the day! Click here to sign up, and then place a $5 wager on New Orleans vs. Minnesota to receive $200 in bonus bets!
Saints vs. Vikings Prediction
Dimers.com's predicted final score for New Orleans vs. Minnesota at U.S. Bank Stadium in Week 10 has the Saints winning 23-19.
Click or tap on See Matchup to find out more.
Saints vs. Vikings Player Props
Who will score an anytime touchdown in Saints vs. Vikings? The data is in.
Listed below are the most likely first touchdown and most likely anytime touchdown scorers for both the Saints and Vikings, as well as player stat projections.
And you know what, we provide this information to you for FREE to help you select the best prop picks for Sunday's game.
According to DimersBOT, New Orleans' Taysom Hill is most likely to score the first TD in Saints vs. Vikings.
DimersBOT gives Hill a 13.1% chance of getting in for six first at U.S. Bank Stadium, while the Saints WR is a 46.6% chance of registering an anytime touchdown.
Scroll down for the full list of first and anytime TD scorer probabilities, which provide a great avenue for you to use this DraftKings Sportsbook offer, which unlocks $200 in bonus bets from a $5 bet on any of the below players.
First Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
New Orleans Saints
- Taysom Hill: 13.1% probability
- Alvin Kamara: 8.7% probability
- Chris Olave: 8.3% probability
- Rashid Shaheed: 6.6% probability
- Michael Thomas: 5.7% probability
- Alexander Mattison: 9.8% probability
- T.J. Hockenson: 8.0% probability
- Jordan Addison: 6.7% probability
- Joshua Dobbs: 6.0% probability
- Brandon Powell: 5.1% probability
Anytime Touchdown Scorer Probabilities
New Orleans Saints
- Taysom Hill: 46.6% probability
- Alvin Kamara: 35.1% probability
- Chris Olave: 32.3% probability
- Rashid Shaheed: 28.0% probability
- Michael Thomas: 24.9% probability
- Alexander Mattison: 38.0% probability
- T.J. Hockenson: 32.9% probability
- Jordan Addison: 28.2% probability
- Joshua Dobbs: 25.3% probability
- Brandon Powell: 21.4% probability
Saints-Vikings Projected Player Stats
Of the starting quarterbacks, the Saints' Derek Carr is projected for 227 passing yards. The Vikings' Joshua Dobbs is expected to throw for just 181 yards.
Saints Starting QB
- Derek Carr: 227 projected yards
Vikings Starting QB
- Joshua Dobbs: 181 projected yards
- Alvin Kamara: 52 projected yards
- Taysom Hill: 33 projected yards
- Jamaal Williams: 19 projected yards
- Alexander Mattison: 50 projected yards
- Joshua Dobbs: 30 projected yards
- Ty Chandler: 17 projected yards
- Chris Olave: 61 projected yards
- Michael Thomas: 46 projected yards
- Rashid Shaheed: 40 projected yards
- Alvin Kamara: 33 projected yards
- Juwan Johnson: 33 projected yards
- Jordan Addison: 64 projected yards
- T.J. Hockenson: 42 projected yards
- Brandon Powell: 33 projected yards
- Trishton Jackson: 23 projected yards
- Alexander Mattison: 15 projected yards
Don't forget, DimersBOT updates often, so refresh this article for the latest betting analysis before Saints vs. Vikings on Sunday November 12, 2023.
Saints vs. Vikings Preview
The NFL Week 10 game between the Vikings and Saints at U.S. Bank Stadium is scheduled to start at 1:00PM ET.
- Who: New Orleans Saints vs. Minnesota Vikings
- Date: Sunday November 12, 2023
- Time: 1:00PM ET / 10:00AM PT
- Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium
How to Bet on Saints vs. Vikings
These fees help us keep Dimers free for all sports fans. So, if you like what you see, support us by joining one of our trusted sports betting partners, including DraftKings Sportsbook, where you get $200 in bonus bets for signing up and bettting $5 on New Orleans vs. Minnesota.
This detailed NFL preview includes our Saints vs. Vikings prediction and Week 10 odds.
Dimers' picks and predictions are made after 10,000 simulations per game, using reliable and up-to-date data sources and analytical methods.
While these Saints vs. Vikings predictions can help you make informed decisions, it's crucial that you gamble responsibly and manage your finances effectively.
For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.
What NFL Games Are on Today?
Now you've got the 411 on Saints vs. Vikings, see the latest analysis for all NFL games via our NFL picks and predictions. There you can find probabilities and odds, and our best bets for every single NFL matchup. Want a pick for the Spread? You got it. How about the Over/Under? Yup, got that too. The Moneyline? Yes sir. And these picks are good, I mean REALLY good!
In addition to our leading NFL predictions, we also feature the best NFL prop bets today, projecting passing yards, touchdowns, and more against the best odds available every day of the NFL season.