• WNBA
  • NFL
  • NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Real Sociedad vs. Valencia Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/16/2024]

Real Sociedad vs. Valencia Prediction, Odds, La Liga Picks [5/16/2024]

Real Sociedad will take on Valencia in La Liga action at Reale Arena on Thursday, commencing at 4:00PM ET.

Dimers.com's comprehensive preview of Thursday's Real Sociedad vs. Valencia matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day. Join Dimers Pro now to get instant access.

Real Sociedad vs. Valencia Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used innovative machine learning and statistics to simulate the result of Thursday's La Liga match between Real Sociedad and Valencia 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of La Liga picks.

Our famous predictive analytics model gives Real Sociedad a 57.1% chance of winning, Valencia a 17.7% chance of winning, and the draw a 25.2% chance of happening.

According to our model, the 2.5-goal over/under has a 59% chance of going under.

Real Sociedad vs. Valencia Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Real Sociedad Valencia Draw
Moneyline -210 +675 +310
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals +118 -144

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Real Sociedad vs. Valencia Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the latest odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Real Sociedad vs. Valencia. Our La Liga best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

With an edge of 4.8%, a pick from the Real Sociedad vs. Valencia game is featured in today's best bets on Dimers Pro.

Dimers Pro subscribers get hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games. Join now to get instant access and see the pick we have for this game.

 

Real Sociedad vs. Valencia Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 1-0 Real Sociedad win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
SOC 1-0 VAL 15.3%
SOC 2-0 VAL 12.1%
SOC 1-1 VAL 11.5%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Real Sociedad vs. Valencia Game Information

Thursday's La Liga game between Real Sociedad and Valencia at Reale Arena is scheduled to start in the USA at 4:00PM ET.

  • Who: Real Sociedad vs. Valencia
  • Date: Thursday, May 16, 2024
  • Time: 4:00PM ET / 1:00PM PT
  • Venue: Reale Arena

 

Our full coverage of Real Sociedad vs. Valencia includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Real Sociedad has a 57.1% win probability on Thursday, Valencia has a 17.7% win probability, and there is a 25.2% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Real Sociedad vs. Valencia insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on La Liga

Stay well-informed with the latest La Liga betting news and our analytics-driven La Liga picks and parlays all season long. Plus, our La Liga futures odds give you the latest probabilities and the best available odds on each La Liga title contender.

Nick Slade
Chief Content Officer

Nick Slade, with nearly two decades of experience as a sports and betting expert, serves as the Chief Content Officer at Cipher Sports Technology Group, where he steers the editorial and digital content strategy for leading platforms like Dimers.com, Stats Insider and Gambling Today. Specializing in soccer, Nick brings a global perspective to his coverage of the sport, including detailed analyses of MLS games. He also contributes to NHL content through game previews, best bets, and props, and lends his expertise to crafting NBA first basket betting content. 

With a robust background as a journalist and broadcaster, Nick has been a trusted voice on major networks and channels such as Fox Sports, WCBV-TV Boston, ESPN, ABC, and others. His profound understanding of sports and betting dynamics has made him a sought-after authority in the wagering and gambling industries.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365