• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Football
  • World Cup 2022
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga

Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna Prediction and Odds - Dec 31, 2022

Real Sociedad takes on Osasuna in La Liga action at Reale Arena on Saturday December 31, commencing at 10:15AM ET.

Dimers' top betting tips for Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna, as well as match predictions and betting odds, are featured in this article.

 

Who will win Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna?

Based on high-tech machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna 10,000 times.

Dimers' popular predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Real Sociedad a 49.8% chance of winning, Osasuna a 23.4% chance of winning, and the draw a 26.8% chance of happening.

More: Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna Simulated 10,000 Times

Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Real Sociedad -115, Osasuna +340, Draw +250
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (+125/-160)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Real Sociedad at -115. That means you can risk $115 to win $100, for a total payout of $215, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, FanDuel Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Osasuna at +340, where you can bet $100 to profit $340, earning a total payout of $440, if it wins.

Lastly, BetMGM currently has the best odds for the draw at +250, which means you can bet $100 to win $250, for a total payout of $350, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored sits at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at +125, while BetMGM currently has the best odds for the Under at -160.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best La Liga odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 59% chance of going Under.

More: Track Your Bets via Dimers' Bet Center

Best Bets for Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna

  • Moneyline: Osasuna @ +340 via FanDuel Sportsbook (0.7% edge)
  • Total Goals: Under 2.5 @ -160 via BetMGM (59% probability)

 

Dimers' best bets are based on detailed simulations and gambling intelligence to serve you the best possible plays every time.

According to DimersBOT, taking Osasuna moneyline is the best option due to the edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the sportsbooks' odds.

Taking advantage of the edges published here at Dimers is crucial to being profitable in the long run.

Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna Betting Guide

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full coverage of Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Remember, DimersBOT updates regularly, so check this page for any changes to our betting analysis before Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna on Saturday December 31, 2022.

 

Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna 2022 Match Info

The action between Real Sociedad and Osasuna at Reale Arena is scheduled to commence in the United States at 10:15AM ET on Sat Dec 31, 2022.

  • Who: Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna
  • Date: Saturday December 31, 2022
  • Time: 10:15AM ET / 7:15AM PT
  • Venue: Reale Arena

Looking to join an online sportsbook and start betting on Soccer in the United States? We've got access to the best available welcome offers in each and every legal betting state.

Want more La Liga predictions like this?

To get more La Liga betting previews like you've just read for Real Sociedad vs. Osasuna, all you've gotta do is visit our La Liga Betting News page. It's that easy – they're all there!

We use the power of predictive analytics to find edges in the markets so we can produce the best La Liga betting previews out there. We're able to do this by comparing our in-house probabilities against the sportsbooks' odds (aka Vegas odds) as soon as they go live.

So, get ahead of the game and beat the bookies today – it's only a click away.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...