• NBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [5/4/2024]

MLS action continues on Saturday at 9:30PM ET as Sporting KC locks horns with Salt Lake at America First Field.

Dimers.com's in-depth preview of Saturday's Salt Lake vs. Sporting KC matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: For exclusive access to hundreds of data-driven bets daily across thousands of games for less than $1 a day, sign up to Dimers Pro today.

Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used trusted machine learning and data to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS game between Salt Lake and Sporting KC 10,000 times, in keeping with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our leading predictive analytics model currently gives Salt Lake a 61.6% chance of winning, Sporting KC a 17.9% chance of winning, and the draw a 20.5% chance of happening.

According to our model, the over/under total of 2.5 goals has a 60% chance of going over.

Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City Odds

We have sourced the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Salt Lake Sporting KC Draw
Moneyline -165 +400 +310
Market Over 2.5 Under 2.5
Total Goals -175 +115

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, combined with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks for every game, including Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.


Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-1 Salt Lake win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
RSL 2-1 SKC 9.9%
RSL 2-0 SKC 9.7%
RSL 1-1 SKC 9.5%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City Game Information

Saturday's game between Salt Lake and Sporting KC in MLS at America First Field is scheduled to begin at 9:30PM ET.


Our full betting coverage of Real Salt Lake vs. Sporting Kansas City includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live win probabilities.


According to our computer model, Salt Lake has a 61.6% win probability on Saturday, Sporting KC has a 17.9% win probability, and there is a 20.5% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Salt Lake vs. Sporting KC insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are grounded in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay up-to-date with the most recent MLS news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Our partners