• NFL
  • NBA
  • NHL
  • College Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Golf
  • Premier League
  • La Liga
  • Liga MX

Real Salt Lake vs. Portland Timbers Prediction - Oct 9, 2022

Salt Lake and Portland are scheduled to meet in MLS at America First Field on Sunday, with kickoff at 5:00PM ET.

Dimers' top betting picks for Salt Lake vs. Portland, plus game predictions and betting odds, are featured below.

 

Who will win Real Salt Lake vs. Portland Timbers?

Using cutting-edge machine learning and data, Dimers.com has simulated Sunday's Salt Lake-Portland MLS matchup 10,000 times.

Dimers' famous predictive analytics model, DimersBOT, gives Salt Lake a 47.5% chance of winning, Portland a 28.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 24.0% chance of happening.

More: Salt Lake vs. Portland Simulated 10K Times

Real Salt Lake vs. Portland Timbers Game Odds

  • Moneyline: Salt Lake -141, Portland +360, Draw +320
  • Total Goals: Over/Under 2.5 (-161/+140)

Moneyline and Over/Under

Caesars Sportsbook currently has the best moneyline odds for Salt Lake at -141. That means you can risk $141 to win $100, for a total payout of $241, if it gets the W.

Meanwhile, PointsBet currently has the best moneyline odds for Portland at +360, where you can bet $100 to profit $360, earning a total payout of $460, if it wins.

Lastly, DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the draw at +320, which means you can bet $100 to win $320, for a total payout of $420, if it hits.

The Over/Under for total goals scored is set at 2.5 with Caesars Sportsbook, which currently has the best odds for the Over at -161, while DraftKings Sportsbook currently has the best odds for the Under at +140.

As always, make sure you check the sportsbooks you have access to in your state for the best MLS odds and lines.

According to DimersBOT, the 2.5-goal Over/Under is a 56% chance of going Over.

More: Free Prop Picks

Best Bets for Real Salt Lake vs. Portland Timbers

 

Any time you see a 🔥, you know you've found one of our best bets today across all sports.

Dimers' best bets are based on complex modeling and gambling intelligence to serve you the best possible plays 24/7.

According to DimersBOT, betting on Portland moneyline is the best option due to the 6.8% edge identified when comparing our data-led probabilities to the betting odds.

Taking advantage of the edges seen here at Dimers is crucial to achieving long-term profitability.

Despite the Over being more likely to hit on this occasion, Under 2.5 is our best bet on account of the better odds (+140) that are available from DraftKings Sportsbook.

Real Salt Lake vs. Portland Timbers Prediction

Click or tap on See Matchup to reveal more.

 

Dimers has full betting coverage of Sunday's Salt Lake-Portland matchup, including pregame predictions, free betting picks, and live win probabilities.

Don't forget, DimersBOT updates frequently, so keep an eye on this page for any changes to our betting analysis ahead of Salt Lake vs. Portland on Sunday October 9, 2022.

 

Real Salt Lake vs. Portland Timbers 2022 Game Info

Sunday's matchup between Salt Lake and Portland in MLS at America First Field is scheduled to begin at 5:00PM ET.

  • Who: Salt Lake vs. Portland
  • Date: Sunday October 9, 2022
  • Time: 5:00PM ET / 2:00PM PT
  • Venue: America First Field

Want to join an online sportsbook and start betting on MLS now? We've reviewed the best available sign-up offers in each and every legal betting state.

Want more MLS predictions like this?

So, you liked our Salt Lake vs. Portland betting analysis? Awesome. Did you know our MLS Betting News page has a comprehensive betting preview for every MLS match as soon as the sportsbooks release their odds?

That's right, our predictive analytics model then compares those odds against its own probabilities to find edges in the markets. This allows us to create the most accurate MLS betting previews and beat the public and the sportsbooks to the punch.

It's only a click away, so why not take a look around?

Lastly, Dimers' World Cup Futures page is our in-house approach to revealing who will win the 2022 World Cup, with our data-led probabilities matched against the best odds to win the World Cup.

Related Articles
Loading...
More Articles
Loading...
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered in 2022
icon 1,650,000+
Users
Visit our partners