• NFL
  • WNBA
  • MLB
  • NHL
  • MLS
  • College Football
  • Tennis
  • Golf

Real Salt Lake vs. Austin FC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Real Salt Lake vs. Austin FC Prediction, Odds, MLS Picks [6/1/2024]

Salt Lake and Austin will lock horns in MLS action at America First Field on Saturday, starting at 9:30PM ET.

Dimers.com's full preview of Saturday's Salt Lake vs. Austin matchup includes our prediction, picks and the latest betting odds.

JOIN NOW: Dimers Pro unlocks +EV bets daily. We give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join Dimers Pro now for less than $1 a day!

Real Salt Lake vs. Austin FC Prediction: Who Will Win

We have used advanced machine learning and statistics to simulate the outcome of Saturday's MLS game between Salt Lake and Austin 10,000 times, in line with our coverage of MLS picks.

Our independent predictive analytics model gives Salt Lake a 65.5% chance of winning, Austin a 15.5% chance of winning, and the draw a 19.0% chance of happening.

Real Salt Lake vs. Austin FC Odds

We have researched the best betting odds in America for this game, which are listed here:

Market Salt Lake Austin Draw
Moneyline -250 +625 +400

All odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.

Real Salt Lake vs. Austin FC Picks

At Dimers, our predictions, coupled with the current odds, reveal the top betting picks to place on every game, including Real Salt Lake vs. Austin FC. Our MLS best bets are based on expert modeling and analysis, as you can see.

Improve your odds with Dimers Pro. Through Dimers Pro, we give you the tools and information to succeed with hundreds of data-driven bets across thousands of games. Join now to find any potential picks for this matchup.

 

Real Salt Lake vs. Austin FC Correct Score Prediction

Led by a 2-0 Salt Lake win, here are the top three most likely final scores based on our model:

Final Score Probability
RSL 2-0 AUS 9.9%
RSL 2-1 AUS 9.8%
RSL 1-1 AUS 8.8%

These scorelines are based on each team's average score after 10,000 simulations.

Real Salt Lake vs. Austin FC Game Information

Saturday's action between Salt Lake and Austin in MLS at America First Field is scheduled to start at 9:30PM ET.

  • Who: Real Salt Lake vs. Austin FC
  • Date: Saturday, June 1, 2024
  • Time: 9:30PM ET / 6:30PM PT
  • Venue: America First Field

 

Our full coverage of Real Salt Lake vs. Austin FC includes pregame predictions, betting picks and live scores.

Conclusion

According to our computer model, Salt Lake has a 65.5% win probability on Saturday, Austin has a 15.5% win probability, and there is a 19.0% chance that the game will end in a draw.

AI and automation have enhanced this article to quickly deliver accurate Salt Lake vs. Austin insights, with human oversight ensuring high editorial quality. Our predictions are rooted in current data to help you make informed decisions. For additional resources and advice on responsible gambling, please call 1-800-GAMBLER.

Note: Clicking links to our partners may earn us a referral fee.

More on MLS

Stay well-informed with the most recent MLS news and our data-led MLS picks and parlays all season long.

Jason Bevilacqua
Head of Content and Communities

Jason Bevilacqua has a deep-rooted passion for sports and has been actively involved in sports betting for many years. Specializing in the MLB, NHL, NBA, MLS, and NFL, Jason delivers engaging game previews across these leagues. His expertise is particularly evident in his best bets for MLB, NHL, and college basketball. Additionally, Jason contributes valuable MLB and NFL props, as well as NBA first basket plays. 

Since joining Dimers in 2020 as the Head of Social and Community, Jason has also made significant contributions to the editorial department, offering daily articles that are not only well-researched but also deeply insightful. His strategic approach and collaboration with DimersBOT ensure his betting advice is top-notch.

On the socials
Loading...
More from Dimers
About Dimers
icon 22,000+
Events covered per year
icon 8,000,000+
Users
Our partners
FanDuelDraftKingsBetMGMbet365